💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is the 7th most Grammy awarded female ever!

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
19 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think pop girls can submit songs/albums in those categories anymore, they changed it sometime be4 ARTPOP, now i think it's a category for DJs only, or sth like that

4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Oh my! I didn't know that! :bradley:

i mean, i can't find anything on the internet now, but i remember reading sth like this when this rule came out, unless i'm seriously out of my mind :huntyga: 

@HitTheBoat do you by any chance know anything about this?

@BenG @Gypsy Life @Arturo @Brie Candy one of you maybe?

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

i mean, i can't find anything on the internet now, but i remember reading sth like this when this rule came out, unless i'm seriously out of my mind :huntyga: 

@HitTheBoat do you by any chance know anything about this?

@BenG @Gypsy Life @Arturo @Brie Candy one of you maybe?

You are right

I don't think that's correct. Wikipedia says she's tied for 10th place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_records#Most_Grammys_won_by_a_female_artist

1. Alison Krauss 27

2. Beyoncé 24

3. Aretha Franklin 18

4. Adele / Alicia Keys 15

6. Ella Fitzgerald / Emmylou Harris / Leontyne Price 13

9. CeCe Winans 12

10. Shirley Caesar / Judith Sherman / Lady Gaga 11

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

truthteller

she needs to make SOPHIE and Bloodpop the IT producers and force them to finish some dance tacks with her as the feature artist and wins in the Dance/Electronic field!

Regina George

Eleven! Number ELEVEN! I can’t believe it! Amazing! 

joannesrats
59 minutes ago, gag said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_records#Most_Grammys_won_by_a_female_artist

1. Alison Krauss 27

2. Beyoncé 24

3. Aretha Franklin 18

9. CeCe Winans 12

Only because they have 3 people with 13 grammys at number 6 and take up 7 and 8 with them. She’s 7th most awarded if you’re looking at the number of awards like ranks and not people. 

Gagaloo911

Edit: Nvm, if you count every person who's tied as separate (which is not how it's done), then she's #12. But this is not how that's formulated lmao. 

So she is indeed tied for #7. 

Congrats Queen!! 

You have to skip numbers when there are ties :triggered:

It's like there are 100 people who won 10 awards and you have 9, yet you claim you're the second most awarded person.

Lazzarus
2 hours ago, Red said:

Ok I'm really happy for Gaga and Imma let her finish BUT who's Alison Krauss? :deadbanana: I feel like I should know her :bradley:

She is a bluegrass and country-ish :sure: singer-songwriter. Most notably won AOTY for the soundtrack of the movie           

O Brother, Where Art Thou? directed by Coen brothers  :awesome:

Lazzarus
1 hour ago, BenG said:

8th*

That's not how you count, luv

1 hour ago, gag said:

1. Alison Krauss 27

2. Beyoncé 24

3. Aretha Franklin 18

9. CeCe Winans 12

I really can count guys :lmao:

This >

18 minutes ago, BenG said:

You have to skip numbers when there are ties :triggered:

It's like there are 100 people who won 10 awards and you have 9, yet you claim you're the second most awarded person.

33 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Only because they have 3 people with 13 grammys at number 6 and take up 7 and 8 with them. She’s 7th most awarded if you’re looking at the number of awards like ranks and not people. 

:hor:

GagaTheExplorer

Hunties, Gaga is not eligible for the Dance field anymore unless she's a feat. act in a Song, just like Bieber in WAYN? or Dua Lipa in Electricity, the Grammys changed the rules for that category back in 2012 so that it would be more focused on DJs and electronic music producers in general, like SOPHIE, Bloodpop, Diplo, Mark Ronson, Daft Punk, Skrillex, Zedd, Calvin Harris, David Guetta...

andy232000
7 hours ago, truthteller said:

she needs to make SOPHIE and Bloodpop the IT producers and force them to finish some dance tacks with her as the feature artist and wins in the Dance/Electronic field!

Only DJ’s and Producers are eligible for this category. They changed the rules a few years ago. 

nenhures
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Only DJ’s and Producers are eligible for this category. They changed the rules a few years ago. 

Considering Gaga has producer credits for nearly every song of hers, wouldn't she also be eligible if she were to produce or co-produce in one of those songs?

androiduser

can we finally stop talking about Gaga being snubbed all the time, Grammys being unfair to her blah blah blah. she has more Grammy wins and nominations than David Bowie, forchrissake

Archived