Grammys  

112 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Third option in case u are a little undecisivester

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Since she never missed a ceremony for which she was nominated (except that one time she was touring at the other side of the world), I was convinced she would undoubtedly attend this year. But as we got closer to the actual date, and after the whole Stupid Love leak fest and subsequent silence, I'm becoming more and more convinced she's keeping her "public comeback" for the SuperSaturday show of next week, where she's hopefully planning to debut the new era ala iTunes Festival 2013.

6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

pretty much confirmed she won’t isn’t it? based off seating charts. 

just because we didn't see her doesn't mean she won't be there, so nothing's confirmed

but yeah, I don't think she'll attend the show

SharkmanthaC

As much as I want her to be there I’m thinking she won’t be. Especially since two of the awards she was nominated for (and won :woot:) aren’t televised. I don’t think she has a high chance of winning SOTY. 

she/her/hers

Just now, elijahfan said:

Since she never missed a ceremony for which she was nominated (except that one time she was touring at the other side of the world), I was convinced she would undoubtedly attend this year. But as we got closer to the actual date, and after the whole Stupid Love leak fest and subsequent silence, I'm becoming more and more convinced she's keeping her "public comeback" for the SuperSaturday show of next week, where she's hopefully planning to debut the new era ala iTunes Festival 2013.

why would she debut her era there though? It's not a big gig. It's a big production, but not many people will watch

SharkmanthaC

Honestly I’d love her to attend just to get more videos like this. 

she/her/hers

elijahfan
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

why would she debut her era there though? It's not a big gig. It's a big production, but not many people will watch

I have the feeling this is going to be more than what we think... I mean, the only logical reason why she remained silent about Stupid Love and didn't rush release it (like she usually did in the past when her singles started leaking) is because she's planning an announcement on some unchangeable date. And she happens to have this show that is going to be live streamed for all the fans to see on Feb 1st. I mean, that would be some veeery curious coincidence. And it's also comforting me in the idea she won't make an appearance tonight because she wants to put the emphasis on next week.

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I was hoping she would attend so we could get more videos like this. :ladyhaha:

Head Empty

Yes she'll stand in the corner of the theatre all night angrily staring down members of the recording academy.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

JANELLEANDGAGACOLLABRIGHTNOW.

she/her

Archived