💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is/was coming on 7th Feb BECAUSE...

Opulence

Featured Posts

Reality
16 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I still feel this leak was to get hype going before the relewse...I don't think my sanity can take it if nothing comes for another few months :triggered:

I feel like the only way that makes sense is if SL is not on the album at all. I mean, let’s say that she did leak it herself to generate hype...wouldn’t she have released it then? Because now you just have a great song out there that people are listening to and you’re not getting a single cent out of it. It’s playing on radio stations, in gyms, in clubs, and you’re not getting any of that money. 

🃏🖤👹

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Sistren said:

But why.. why would they post unreal sh.t 

anyways i still can see it’s coming on Feb 7th

NRJ one of the biggest radio stations in France played SL and said it was meant to be released Friday which was bs they just played the demo off the internet :enigma:

gagaschickens

@Admin said it's untrue, it should be.

he contacted gaga's team and got the tea

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

NRJ one of the biggest radio stations in France played SL and said it was meant to be released Friday which was bs they just played the demo off the internet :enigma:

Ahh :selena: but i want to stay optimistic maybe this time its becoming true :pray: we will see what’s happening on saturday next week 

Darcklighter22
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I feel like the only way that makes sense is if SL is not on the album at all. I mean, let’s say that she did leak it herself to generate hype...wouldn’t she have released it then? Because now you just have a great song out there that people are listening to and you’re not getting a single cent out of it. It’s playing on radio stations, in gyms, in clubs, and you’re not getting any of that money. 

Aura was also leaked and made the album so I'm feeling that may be the case but still gives a possible glimpse to the album's sound or theme at one point she may have went another direction.... but this does go with Haus Labs esthetics and the "Babylon" instrumental from the original announcement video (and with the behind the scene part where she goes "boby where using the song" I don't really see what else this could reference her asking/telling him about it) that plus the Halloween Insta post could I feel be subtle hints. Sure her producers are trolling but on some level I feel she wants to share something there has clearly been a date planned I feel with the "being a pop star and following rules sucks" tweet.

myusername

Cause it's  a week before February 14.

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

ImpossiblePrincess

Have y’all noticed that the song is also like on YouTube atm I found it under a fan made video today it’s not been taken down and has thousands of views.. Have they given up?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

This theory could only work if the song is an outtake or simply an album track like Aura.

Archived