💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammys 2020

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

I’m not pressed. I didn’t have many faves tonight except the obvious, and I knew LG didn’t have a chance at SOTY.

My issue is that I just don’t get the Billie thing. I don’t understand her music and her brother is way too smug for me.

Also had to listen to four dbags on E! talk about how innovative she was by using fashion and color to express her art along with music.

Seriously?!!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go stream:

Bad Grammy

Grammy

You Should See Me Win a Grammy

All the Good Girls Go to Grammy's

Wish You Were Grammy

When the Grammy's Over

My Grammy Addiction

Bury a Grammy

ilogrmmy

Listen Before I Grammy

I Love Grammy

GoodGrammy

Come Out and Grammy

When I Was Grammy

Grammy's Broken Hearts

Everything I Ever Grammied. 

misunderstood

This was my favorite Grammys in a while :rip:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Considering how Lana crafted such an incredible album with NFR, I don't doubt that she can create something as equally or even more incredible in the future.

I felt the same way with Melodrama- phenomenally crafted album that sadly won nothing its night.

Unfortunately, we all know that there are many factors that can eschew away from our faves- subjectivity, popularity, and such. I think every year is a simple reminder that we should simply enjoy and support the artists and music we love. Nothing more, nothing less.

3 points in and ready for more

When the sun goes down and the band won't play, I'll always remember us this way...

tumblr_inline_orqkrzMhsR1udvmk7_250.gifv

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

And while this was probably my least favorite Grammy night in my cognitive existence (maybe on par with 2018), I am happy for the nominees and winners tonight. A lot of young folk came in today.

Rat Boy

At least nobody is having a meltdown about LG not attending. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Anyway MAGGIE ROGERS AND YOLA DESERVED IM A LITTLE BIT ANGRY!!!

I'm still pissed Maggie only got a singular nomination wtf

Just now, Mer Boy said:

At least nobody is having a meltdown about LG not attending. 

Kind of OT and definitely a debbie-downer response, but Kobe and Gianna dying today really made me, like, not have a meltdown about Gaga not attending, lol!

But now that I think of it, it truly is odd that two of current pop culture's biggest stars (Taylor and Gaga- whew, powerful white women omg) didn't attend, and said completely nothing about it. I mean, wow.

Catnikko
22 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Majority of people thought Gaga is untalented prior 2015. I learned long time ago that opinion of majority is just not it. 

Well there's alot of people on this site and in the world that did not think that yet think Billie's album is better than Ariana's so your point is petty :awkney:

Actual patient

Archived