opinion

I Wanna Be With You is overrated

Focz

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I think it’s overrated in the sense where people compare it to dope and say it’s far better, I think they’re both great tracks

but the final chorus of IWBWY gives me shivers still :nooo:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FfFfFfFF
47 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

yes. dope is about drug addiction, a real and prevalent problem of our time.  and seriously, how does "i'd rather be poor and lonely than rich and alone" compare to "been hurting low from living high for so long" ???

I am not saying one is better than the other and I'd honestly prefer Dope but thinking those lyrics are shallow is unjustified because imo they are really not. They might be basic and cliche but not shallow. :poot: Cake Like Lady Gaga or 7 Rings are shallow.

Lord Temptation

“I’d rather be poor and happy than rich and alone”

That line gives me shivers. That is her near breakdown right there, where she was contemplating giving it all up. Whoever said the line is a cliche needs counselling.

Cacciatore
18 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I am not saying one is better than the other and I'd honestly prefer Dope but thinking those lyrics are shallow is unjustified because imo they are really not. They might be basic and cliche but not shallow. :poot: Cake Like Lady Gaga or 7 Rings are shallow.

to each their own xx

Cacciatore
15 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

“I’d rather be poor and happy than rich and alone”

That line gives me shivers. That is her near breakdown right there, where she was contemplating giving it all up. Whoever said the line is a cliche needs counselling.

girl, do u even know what cliche means???? ha ha lol GIF

I love IWBWY, something about the way she sings it sounds so heartfelt.

Idk if it's overrated, I don't really even see people talking about it much :oops: 

Doncho

How could you say that? The song is great and its made for us, the fans. I do like Dope as well. Both great songs

aaron l

I've always preferred Dope, which has forever been a favorite of mine. So when I finally heard IWBWY, I really didn't care for it. Yes it's cute to watch and listen to, but it had no replay value in the sense that I could sit down and sing along to it.

Archived