opinion

I Wanna Be With You is overrated

Focz

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Cacciatore said:

yes. dope is about drug addiction, a real and prevalent problem of our time.  and seriously, how does "i'd rather be poor and lonely than rich and alone" compare to "been hurting low from living high for so long" ???

Its id rather be poor and happy than rich and alone if your having a discussion about lyrics atleast get them it makes ypur argument look better

Agreed. 

I think nostalgia tints the Monstervision pink. This entire song is a love song to Born This Way. An ode to an era. 

But. Honestly. People are like "Oh, it was written for us!"

Yes. Us. Who attack people on Twitter while questioning every artistic choice Gaga has made. Yes. We deserved this song. 

People look at Born This Way, and Gaga, and I think they forget that was when the downspiral started. 

I mean we still get people who say they prefer her previous manager, who wanted Gaga to have a suicidal work ethic, over her current. 

Plus IWBWU being on ARTPOP would have just turned the entire album into Born This Way: The Afterbirth. 

ARTPOP to me, is perfect the way it is. I will defend it. Because it helped me in my time of need. What Born This Way is for many of you, ARTPOP is for me. 

Cacciatore
45 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Its id rather be poor and happy than rich and alone if your having a discussion about lyrics atleast get them it makes ypur argument look better

it's an obvious mistake girl GTFOH with those stupid comebacks, you don't even know the difference between your and you're. u worried about the wroooong thing sweetie 

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Yes. That’s my opinion and insight, it’s a forum. Don’t like it, keep it moving. Not like I made a thread about it. 

Well I just wish you had more to offer than those three words (easy, insincere, cliche). Guess i was wrong. 

28 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

it's an obvious mistake girl GTFOH with those stupid comebacks, you don't even know the difference between your and you're. u worried about the wroooong thing sweetie 

1.there is no need for you to be so rude             2.english is not my first language                          3.I was just trying to help                                          so please dont come at me with this rude af attitude  thanks you

Didymus

I do prefer Dope but I still think IWBWY is great too and I listen to it a lot more than Dope. It's just more pleasant on the ear, which doesn't make it a good song of course, but I think some of the melodies and lyrics are really well thought of :shrug:

Almost no one mentions it anyway so... if you made this thread in 2013, I'd get it, but not now :rip:

Cacciatore
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

1.there is no need for you to be so rude             2.english is not my first language                          3.I was just trying to help                                          so please dont come at me with this rude af attitude  thanks you

omg im so sorry beautiful little monster queen i thought u were being rude 😭😭😭 

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

omg im so sorry beautiful little monster queen i thought u were being rude 😭😭😭 

How was my comment rude i was just trying to help thats all

Cacciatore
9 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Just now, Suuus said:

How was my comment rude i was just trying to help thats all

i thought u were being snarky omg IM GOING TO HELL 💀💀💀

Just now, Cacciatore said:

i thought u were being snarky omg IM GOING TO HELL 💀💀💀

Nah we need to better if we wanna go to hell lmao:lmao: