music news

Eric Timothy Carlson - Infinite #👽 data plan Babylon

yusuffelixx

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Girl, at first I thought that you sent him a DM asking for info about Babylon, but it's literally on his story :giveup:

🖤👹

yusuffelixx
Just now, M Monstre said:

Girl, at first I thought that you sent him a DM asking for info about Babylon, but it's literally on his story :giveup:

I never do that :trollga:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

nenhures

Some context for those who haven't seen this in the LG6 Discussion thread: Boys Noize posted this story:

83340957_1273328632858765_41308614269278

After going to that man's account, his bio read "Infinite #👽 data plan Babylon" (Babylon is a rumored LG6 song). Also, apparently Eric Timothy Carlson is a twice Grammy nominee for his work on Bon Iver's cover packaging.

image.png

And now he's apparently posted the DMs he's received from curious LMs on his IG story.

Also, OP, this was probably supposed to be in the Rumor section, not Music News.

TimisaMonster

I need to hear what Babylon is serving...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

yusuffelixx
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Some context for those who haven't seen this in the LG6 Discussion thread: Boys Noize posted this story:

83340957_1273328632858765_41308614269278

After going to that man's account, his bio read "Infinite #👽 data plan Babylon" (Babylon is a rumored LG6 song). Also, apparently Eric Timothy Carlson is a twice Grammy nominee for his work on Bon Iver's cover packaging.

image.png

And now he's apparently posted the DMs he's received from curious LMs on his IG story.

I think he wants to just attention

Chickens in Malibu

Babylon doesn't exist.

Y'all need to stop the clownery.

Imagine Gaga singing "battle for your life, Babylon". It doesn't even make sense as a sentence.

yusuffelixx
Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

Babylon doesn't exist.

Imagine Gaga singing "battle for your life, Babylon". It doesn't even make sense as a sentence.

If there is a song called ''Babylon'' lyrics wouldn't be ''battle for your life, Babylon"

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Babylon doesn't exist.

It exists. That may not be the lyrics. But it's definitely a Gaga song (LG6 or not)

For confirmation: Babylon does exist

3 minutes ago, YusufFelixx said:

If there is a song called ''Babylon'' lyrics wouldn't be ''battle for your life, Babylon"

Oh believe me the lyrics are this only! And she screams it one time in the song and rest is kind of talking and Melody but issa Bop!

I am tinder

Zander
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Yeah, exactly.

Looking at his feed I feel like that's in keeping with him to post something meta like that. It's unlikely to be related G just a coincidence, 

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, SherlockPart2 said:

For confirmation: Babylon does exist

Oh believe me the lyrics are this only! And she screams it one time in the song and rest is kind of taking and Melody but issa Bop!

Does your mom work at Spotify?

HeavyCapiLover
1 minute ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Babylon doesn't exist.

Actually there is too much coincodencies at this point for this therory to not be true. Some people working with gaga already talked about it in july and nobody had noticed. Burns and Bloodpop are posting pictures of video games with something really similar to Babylon on the screen. There is also this rumor of a leak with haus labs instrumental that could be Babylon. And now this... I know we are the biggest clowns on earth but this time it seems real.

1 minute ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Does your mom work at Spotify?

Ok! When the song turns out to be officially on #Lg6 we will see!! But for now song is there and she did a whole ****ing commercial over that song!!!

I am tinder

Archived