💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What to expect for Gaga's ATT Super Saturday Night Show?

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

Hey all, 

I bought (very expensive) tickets for Gaga's show on 02/01/2020 in Miami that's sponsored by AT&T. What exactly can I expect? Only GA tickets were offered for purchase. This is a concert venue that hasn't even been built yet with no map of the venue. Has anyone ever gone to AT&Ts Super Saturday Night Live event in previous years? Should I arrive to the venue around noon to start lining up for GA? I know this is much different from a standard Gaga tour stop. 

Spoiler

Also.... is she gonna debut Stupid Love live? :triggered:

Any help/insight would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance! 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
6 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

Hey all, 

I bought 1) (very expensive) tickets for Gaga's show on 02/01/2020 in Miami that's sponsored by AT&T. What exactly can I expect? Only GA tickets were offered for purchase. 2) This is a concert venue that hasn't even been built yet with no map of the venue. Has anyone ever gone to AT&Ts Super Saturday Night Live event in previous years? Should I arrive to the venue around noon to start lining up for GA? I know this is much different from a standard Gaga tour stop. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also.... is she gonna debut Stupid Love live? :triggered:

Any help/insight would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance! 

1) how much did you pay?
2) Whaaaat?

JustinLovesGaga
9 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

1) how much did you pay?
2) Whaaaat?

like $420 for one ticket :koons: .... and yeah, so crazy, right?! Venue isn't built yet so Idk, I'm thinking it's gonna be like a pop up show..? Idk :duck:

Miracle
15 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

idk but it looks like a huge production 

the fact that the only thing we're gonna get is enigma lite in good quality

LaserTech
18 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

like $420 for one ticket :koons: .... and yeah, so crazy, right?! Venue isn't built yet so Idk, I'm thinking it's gonna be like a pop up show..? Idk :duck:

It's almost done being built! I drove by it last night. There's an MMA fight on Thurs, Harry Styles on Fri, and then Gaga on Saturday. So it should be done in the next day or two. The venue is SO cute.

I’m not expecting much, but if she plans on doing an Enigma show in Miami I would love a new wig and outfits. :pray:

If she does another Enigma show there, then she’s definitely gonna revamp the Vegas show.

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I’m not expecting much, but if she plans on doing an Enigma show in Miami I would love a new wig and outfits. :pray:

Also if she does a filmed Enigma show in Miami, then she’s definitely gonna revamp the Vegas show.

The damn Enigma interludes will make her stick to that wig forever and ever.

JustinLovesGaga
5 minutes ago, LaserTech said:

It's almost done being built! I drove by it last night. There's an MMA fight on Thurs, Harry Styles on Fri, and then Gaga on Saturday. So it should be done in the next day or two. The venue is SO cute.

Oh awesome, I wonder how big the GA area is... I'm not even sure what time doors open for us to get inside :laughga:

Just now, Miracle said:

The damn Enigma interludes will make her stick to that wig forever and ever.

Even if she wants to do another Enigma show. She can keep the setlist, different interludes, rearrange some songs, and have a new wig and outfits. 

LaserTech
Just now, JustinLovesGaga said:

Oh awesome, I wonder how big the GA area is... I'm not even sure what time doors open for us to get inside :laughga:

It’s all GA. Three levels that overlook the stage area. There’s not a bad spot in the whole place (trust me I’ve walked through all of it) The venue is really small. 

LaserTech
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

Who else has done this show? Jennifer Lopez and Foo Fighters are the only ones I know of

and Taylor Swift

NewUsername
39 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

420 dollar? that's insane!

Archived