💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA working on 5th album

Gam

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I didn't mean it in such a negative way. I'm not being ageist or trying to divide a group of fans.

Marina went through a phase of finding herself before she wrote that album and the content is deeper than it seems. Most people on GGD haven't been through a phase like that yet so they can't relate.

I also based my opinion on previous GGD members opinions and that is the demos are better because they were bops as if that's all an album should offer. 

I didn't mean to offend anybody. 

The thing is, a song can be deep if it’s a pop bop or nah, she could have kept the very same super deep lyrics with a more upbeat production :shrug:

I don’t really dislike L+F but I think its production fell flat, I wish the songs didn’t all sound the same, I would have listened to the so called deep lyrics a lot more.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPe

Greek Goddess :giveup:

While I truly love and adore Love + Fear, I hope she goes back to more sonical and lyrical diversity.

Either way, fßcking excited :excited2:

M5, get ready for M5... 2024 :giveup:

Stream The Love Invention

Nikolai Barrow

I'm surprised! I told myself after Love + Fear was released not to get my hopes up for years. She usually has long waits between her albums. Maybe she feels more free now just to release music she likes and doesn't feel the same pressure she did before? Exciting but I will definitely still try not to hype myself too much. 

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, Red said:

The thing is, a song can be deep if it’s a pop bop or nah, she could have kept the very same super deep lyrics with a more upbeat production :shrug:

I don’t really dislike L+F but I think its production fell flat, I wish the songs didn’t all sound the same, I would have listened to the so called deep lyrics a lot more.

I admit I used to think they sounded the same too. I forced myself to listen to the album more to give it a fair chance. It grew on me and now I can appreciate it better, and it's actually my favourite Marina album now. 

QueenMortuana

The only thing I really disliked about Love + Fear was the production.  I felt most of the instrumentals were lackluster. 

4 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

M5, get ready for M5... 2024 :giveup:

Mess :selena:

true tho :selena: 

still hyped :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived