💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA working on 5th album

Gam

Featured Posts

Emigrante
10 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I think L+F sucked and I'm wondering how this one will manage to suck more. Just my opinion, tho.

Why would you even bother to post negativity on thread that is not of your interests. :sweat:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica
6 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Why would it suck more?

Why wouldn't it?

4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Why would you even bother to post negativity on thread that is not of your interests. :sweat:

Because people can also have negative opinions of things? I'm just saying how I feel as someone who, at one point, considered Marina to be one of their favorite artists. I'm not telling you or anybody else how to feel, so why bother getting pressed over a simple opinion?

Glamourpuss

I wonder if the people who don't like L+F are shallow minded. Maybe it's one you can only appreciate when you've grown up and lived a little bit. I can imagine not liking it when I was younger and mainly only interested in bops but now that I'm older I feel like it's a great soundtrack for life. 

12 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Why wouldn't it?

Why do you think it's gonna be as bad or worse than Love+Fear? Do you think Marina can't redeem herself? :bon:

no

not Chromatica
4 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Why do you think it's gonna be as bad or worse than Love+Fear? Do you think Marina can't redeem herself? :bon:

I really hope she will.

AndiGaga

Omg i saw this und was like: WTF

Marina is my second face and Love + Fear helped me get through the LG6 wait last year

I guess M5 will help me wait for LG6 again lol

Daylight Jokers
56 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I wonder how this one will manage to outsuck L+F...

49 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I think L+F sucked and I'm wondering how this one will manage to suck more. Just my opinion, tho.

giphy.gif

SHALLOW

I think it’s good that she didn’t take too long to start on the new album. I really want her to be consistent and be more popular. She deserves to be recognized but her promotional strategies could definitely improve 

Lona Delery

after Love + Fear i wont even try to get excited lmao

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

not Chromatica
26 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I wonder if the people who don't like L+F are shallow minded. Maybe it's one you can only appreciate when you've grown up and lived a little bit. I can imagine not liking it when I was younger and mainly only interested in bops but now that I'm older I feel like it's a great soundtrack for life. 

Wow, imagine thinking people who don't like something you do are shallow and immature... Well, I guess you don't have to!

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Wow, imagine thinking people who don't like something you do are shallow and immature... Well, I guess you don't have to!

I didn't mean it in such a negative way. I'm not being ageist or trying to divide a group of fans.

Marina went through a phase of finding herself before she wrote that album and the content is deeper than it seems. Most people on GGD haven't been through a phase like that yet so they can't relate.

I also based my opinion on previous GGD members opinions and that is the demos are better because they were bops as if that's all an album should offer. 

I didn't mean to offend anybody. 

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I didn't mean it in such a negative way. I'm not being ageist or trying to divide a group of fans.

Marina went through a phase of finding herself before she wrote that album and the content is deeper than it seems. Most people on GGD haven't been through a phase like that yet so they can't relate.

I didn't mean to offend anybody. 

It's ok, no offense taken! :kiss:

I personally get the album, I'm just not feeling it.

If that picture is a hint for what the visuals and vibe may be like, it looks like it won’t be like Love + Fear

Spoiler

Hopefully 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived