press

ARUTW on Pitchfork's Worst Songs Nominated for the 2020 Grammys List

joanoflark

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

They just praise what’s trendy and what they think is ‘hip’ and ‘cool’. Haven’t cared about them or their reviews in ages. :oops:

Does it matter? Damage is done

FfFfFfFF

Of course the hipsters they are will hate on a popular soft rock/pop ballad released by a pop girl in a popular movie. Have they even seen the other nominations? :icega:

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

they put bad guy as one of the best LMAO 

what Halsey said

Lit rally my braincells massively shut down when I saw that. :air:

Lord Temptation

Getting defamed by B i tchfork is actually one of the highest compliments an artist can receive :vegas: :enigma:

BlingNotTheMusic
41 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

I just picture everyone at pitchfork being these hipster straight male types probably living in Portland or Seattle who have to hate anything popular and only like obscure strangely named underground bands on vinyl. Idk why people value their opinions so much it’s almost like they do this stuff on purpose 

I live here :laughga:

OP: How can you sh*t on ARUTW ?!

I honestly don't understand. Even my friends who don't like Gaga love that song...

55 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

probably living in Portland

:lolga:

This takes the cake of the worst Gaga song slander I've ever seen. Literally impossible for them to say this and let Old Town Road slide. It deserved a ROTY nom, not both...

Didymus

I agree that it doesn't deserve to be nominated in that category. The rest of the dig at the song was unnecessary.

Didymus

Some of your replies make me giggle. Everyone here hated Spirit and they dissed that one too, yet everyone's now trashing them for their lack of taste.

Pitchfork gave a great review to ASIB's soundtrack. They just don't think this song is good enough to be nominated in such a major category. Relax your titties, please.

Archived