Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ARUTW on Pitchfork's Worst Songs Nominated for the 2020 Grammys List

joanoflark

Featured Posts

joanoflark

Lady Gaga: “Always Remember Us This Way”

Song of the Year

Last year, Lady Gaga claimed “i don’t remember ARTPOP,” trolling fans of her over-the-top, dance-pop past in the process. She probably won’t forget her more naturalistic work on A Star Is Born, including the soundtrack’s big piano ballad, “Always Remember Us This Way,” which is somehow nominated this year in the same category that the inescapable “Shallow” was last year. Its lyrics have all the bells and whistles of heartache but no real emotional impact. –CL

Some of the other worst songs are Señorita by the beige "couple" and Spirit by Beyoncé, while the best songs count Norman ****ing Rockwell by Lana, Bad Guy by Billie, and Suge by DaBaby.

Eat It Up Hunties! I honestly think it's a good song but that's just my opinion :huntyga: 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fayecuntaway said:

Its lyrics have all the bells and whistles of heartache but no real emotional impact.

how WRONG can someone be? oh dear

:lmao::lmao:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Teal Ambition

EO_KnYfW4AELLls?format=jpg&name=small

@ Halsey  

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

BgRaEgTaT

I just picture everyone at pitchfork being these hipster straight male types probably living in Portland or Seattle who have to hate anything popular and only like obscure strangely named underground bands on vinyl. Idk why people value their opinions so much it’s almost like they do this stuff on purpose 

DelusionalGaga

I will agree that ARUTW being nominated was totally random and it's obviously the odd one out in a category with some of the biggest songs of the year. But in no way is it bad and it definitely doesn't lack emotion. 

joanoflark
1 minute ago, NoNut2020 said:

I am an INAL guy but ARTWU isn't THAT bad:shrug:

yeah, i mean, i can see where they're coming from, at worst the song is okay and randomly nominated in my honest opinion, but I don't think it's bad! 

malazam

So.. which are the goods songs?

NFR and ARUTW worst songs?

Halsey destroyed their asses. Hope they get a job or something.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived