Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump on tape ordering hit on US Ambassador to Ukraine

Featured Posts

SEANGT

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/recording-appears-capture-trump-private-dinner-ukraine-ambassador/

"Get rid of her!" is what the voice that appears to be President Trump’s is heard saying. "Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."

The audio was obtained and verified by ABC News but isn't available to listen to. ABC News is reporting it as "Wanted her fired" but doesn't sound that way to me. Especially in combination with this story where Rudy's goons were tracking her location:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/17/politics/lev-parnas-documents-january-17/index.html

• Shook 4

kyanewest

Trump is a gangster president, running the biggest mafia country in the world 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Bio

That bigot is running that country the way every president has but with no ****s whatsoever. Americans like to live in this bubble where their country is nice and amicable but it has always been like that.

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Woolfsmck

I think it's a stretch , but yeah..he's criminslistic ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

SEANGT
1 minute ago, Bio said:

That bigot is running that country the way every president has but with no ****s whatsoever. Americans like to live in this bubble where their country is nice and amicable but it has always been like that.

I think this attitude is a little too cynical and serves only to excuse this behavior. I highly doubt "every president" has wanted members of their own government "taken out." 

• Like 4

Chickens in Malibu

Good. Let people learn to not work for this clown.

I'd rather be broke then work for him. And don't give me the "serving my country" B.S. Being in the Trump Administration isn't the only way to serve your country.

He literally treats people around him like disposables. 

ItsTommyBitch

Okay with this headline I thought this was like literally him admitting to wanting her assassinated on tape, the way I ran:rip: 

I guess it can be taken that way, and I would believe he wouldn't care how she was gotten rid of, but still :deadbanana: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LibraLove
27 minutes ago, Bio said:

Oh no. Many of us know our country is fcking garbage. Lmao.

• Like 1

Eighteen

at this point i don't think it even matters. the senate republicans have already made up their minds. even if they put witnesses on the stand, they're gonna exonerate him. people are entrenched in their positions and that's it. 

• Like 2

Woolfsmck
37 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I think this attitude is a little too cynical and serves only to excuse this behavior. I highly doubt "every president" has wanted members of their own government "taken out." 

A moderate view ?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
10 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

at this point i don't think it even matters. the senate republicans have already made up their minds. even if they put witnesses on the stand, they're gonna exonerate him. people are entrenched in their positions and that's it. 

Its party divided … pure evidence plain as day and the pub's will look the other way.... its scarey to me to think that this will only embolden Trump if he gets off … he's gonna do more damage .

• Like 1

Lilmonzter

Marie Yovanovitch is an American hero

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu