đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DON'T make Stupid Love a single

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
44 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

Safe to say Stupid Love isn't the new single then? It would be dumb to release it two weeks after it got leaked when all the gays and their *** hags have heard it. 

If you read this Gaga don't make Stupid Love the single. It's too noisy and dated for 2020 sis. We want Always Remember Us This Way vocals whereby your vocals are not so screechy and hard on the ears. Love you gurl. Can't wait for LG6! 

:flower:

Didn't you post a thread similar to this a couple of days ago? We get it, you're not a fan. WE GOT IT.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I've been bopping to it day and night and playing it on repeat in my car the past two days :shrug:  and I also intend to create a playlist on Spotify that I'll leave playing all day while I'm at work to account for the damage to streams. So I'm sorry sis but

schitts creek no GIF by CBC

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

i just don't understand why they called the new album "ARTPOP'S little sister" and the first single is Born This Way's little ugly sister:saladga:

2 hours ago, Bobbins said:

Safe to say Stupid Love isn't the new single then? It would be dumb to release it two weeks after it got leaked when all the gays and their *** hags have heard it. 

If you read this Gaga don't make Stupid Love the single. It's too noisy and dated for 2020 sis. We want Always Remember Us This Way vocals whereby your vocals are not so screechy and hard on the ears. Love you gurl. Can't wait for LG6! 

I love the vocals on SL. They ain't screechy. ARTPOP's tracks were way more screechy lmao

She'll have a pretty big backlash, especially from all of us, if the lead turns out to be worse and less of a bop than Stupid Love. It's a hard track to top and it just keeps on givin' with each listen! I'm very nearly going to call it my favourite "lead" single from her (topping Applause) - SHE'S THAT GOOD!!

Flu Symptom
39 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

We love a messy bottom

Be careful sis, an f word admin gave me 2 warning points for saying bottom :air: 

We ain't safe out here in the streets :gaycat:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-24-at-6-24-07-AM.png

Bobbins
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This is actually really scary you would dig into my posts from literally 4 years ago from 2016. I’m allowed to have my say on Gaga’s career choices just as everyone else on this forum. 

Also I was right about Perfect Illusion flopping and her not winning best actress but best song. So my track record is quite good and my intuition backs it. Stupid Love will not be a big hit and will lack longevity. If it does hit top 10 in some markets it’s because of ASIB hype. 

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Bobbins said:

This is actually really scary you would dig into my posts from literally 4 years ago from 2016. I’m allowed to have my say on Gaga’s career choices just as everyone else on this forum. 

The dramatics.. I literally clicked on your profile and then to your 3 page archive of threads that are still up (I know some others got locked or removed because of negativity). For comparison my archive has 11 pages, digging up though that could be scary but that's still pushing it.

You're allowed to have a say on Gaga's career, however you are just posting a continuous strike of negative and problematic posts. Critique should be allowed but not this way. It's just obvious your stopped being a fan and now just are here to create and spread drama and this makes the site less enjoyable for us who are still fans.

The guidelines of this site do say haters aren't allowed. https://gagadaily.com/guidelines

Lady Gaga does not have a dedicated thread here, but the entire site is dedicated to her, so you can't be a member here just to talk about how much you don't like Lady Gaga

4 hours ago, Bobbins said:

“mercy” reaction 

Archived