Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s team always make a mess of every era

Kimmo

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

Ready for the second third single switch too lol

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Now THAT better NOT happen for another era.

It's basically tradition at this point. Hell, even the Judas/TEOG debacle could be included in that.

We love consistency :vegas:

3 points in and ready for more

LilyLark
22 minutes ago, Scarlet Witch said:

Yall pretending that the leak wasn't deliberate and an attempt at generating hype (clearly working).

If it was deliberate, I think she would have dropped SL or even a different song tonight.

Ricardo
36 minutes ago, Scarlet Witch said:

Yall pretending that the leak wasn't deliberate and an attempt at generating hype (clearly working).

they always seems to miss opportunities, like dropping new music right after she won an oscar and now missing all the hype surrounding SL (if it's even the lead), i don't understand Gaga's team sometimes 

1 hour ago, dancewithnobody said:

Can't wait for the meltdown when your are to know that it's not a demo and the final version will be slightly different in mixing only.

But I like it anyway :fail:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

they always seems to miss opportunities, like dropping new music right after she won an oscar and now missing all the hype surrounding SL (if it's even the lead), i don't understand Gaga's team sometimes 

It's not really her team though—Interscope makes a lot of the major decisions. Which makes it even weirder, because the labels usually do try and capitalize off buzz and take advantage of every opportunity. (I can see why they would not release music after the Oscars, but now....I don't get it).

I get that it sucks that it was stolen, especially if they weren't ready, but Interscope's had multiple big leaks over the past year. Here's where I'll play little manager...you think Gaga, her team, and Interscope would have a plan to deal with the possibility of a leak considering her history with leaks and Interscope's issues—especially if the buzz was good.  While we don't know anything for sure, it "looks" like they were caught completely unaware. You think they would at least have like a "teaser trailer" for the album ready to drop, or something to do in case of a leak and to take advantage of the buzz.

Also, the buzz from this was missed but it seems silly to miss out on the Feb. 7th date ...no other big releases are scheduled for that date and the date was even on major news/media sources like GMA.

yes and
16 hours ago, River said:

But I like it anyway :fail:

Good for you though. But I was referring to all the fans expecting the final version to be something totally different lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived