rumor

Gaga Now: SL was leaked by a fan

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Well I hope they find this fan and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law

Chair, and make it electric :grr:

Little Monster Feminists: Stop leaking on women 

Lady Gaga on Twitter: Let the women leak on themselves :huntyga:

Little Monster Feminists: Yea-! wait- :wtfga:

ferretti
22 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This is 100% true but ''the fan'' didn't buy it.. He got it for free from someone and YES I can confirm this because I talked to someone who'd know this. 

How are they feeling about it all? Is everyone angry and trying to reassess or just calm and carrying on cause there’s nothing they can do about it? Just wondering :huntyga:

Also, whoever leaked this, sucks, in my opinion. Sorry, you’re no fan. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

I could imagine any song that leaks from the LG6 sessions will not make it on the album or will be totally reworked.

Ally Campana

This gets more and more confusing. If SL was indeed the lead, I refuse to think someone could just buy it or get it for free from a source. A leak is only justifiable when it's done by the artist itself or a skilled hacker. I refuse to believe her team is THAT dumb regarding the security of her new songs unless SL isn't the lead all along and maybe that's why they're so chill about the leak. So at this point, I don't think she's coming until Feb 7 (if this date confirmed by radios is even remotely true).

Does it matter? Damage is done

Rudz Xinc
28 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This is 100% true but ''the fan'' didn't buy it.. He got it for free from someone and YES I can confirm this because I talked to someone who'd know this. 

Do you happen to work at Netflix as well? :huntyga:

Look at those clowns

Archived