Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

TONIGHT - Star Trek: Picard

gabeoz

Featured Posts

That's right trekkies here on Gagadaily, Star Trek: Picard officially drops on CBS all access in 2 hours (12:01 AM PT) after over a decade of waiting since Star Trek: Nemesis. It follows former Enterprise captain, Picard, 2 decades after the events of Nemesis. Picard has since left Starfleet, influenced by the disastrous attack on Mars and Romulan rescue armada in the wake of the Hobus supernova that destroys the Romulan homeworlds Romulus and Remus. 

Here's a last few trailers released over the past few days for some last second hype :giveup: (and yes, that is the Enterprise D)

Picards reasoning for leaving Starfleet: (Something to note that Synths were responsible for the attack on Mars. Could they possibly be related to data or even based on his design)

Picard meeting Dahj for the first time (a mysterious young woman who we dont much at all about, that the show seems to focus on)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I love Patrick Stewart :diane:

Same! I'm excited I cant wait these 2 hours :enigma:

Economy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I haven't been this exited to whatch something since Dark Matter season 3 came out or since the Hunger Games movies came out

I've seen every Star Trek and I know this one is gonna be epic :giveup:

@Doot didn't know u were also a Trekkie. Why do we have so much in common?????

Some social views, gym and now star trek and scifi. I stan you :woot:

Economy
Just now, gabeoz said:

Same! I'm excited I cant wait these 2 hours :enigma:

I don't hav CBS so I'll have to wait till hopefully it's uploaded to stremio

That's how I whatched Star Trek Discovery :enigma:

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I haven't been this exited to whatch something since Dark Matter season 3 came out or since the Hunger Games movies came out

I've seen every Star Trek and I know this one is gonna be epic :giveup:

@Doot didn't know u were also a Trekkie. Why do we have so much in common?????

Some social views, gym and now star trek and scifi. I stan you :woot:

legit I once said I didn't like star wars but Star Trek was alright, and I have since been tagged in every Star trek thread ever :selena:

1 minute ago, Economy said:

I don't hav CBS so I'll have to wait till hopefully it's uploaded to stremio

That's how I whatched Star Trek Discovery :enigma:

You're in Canada right? Every episode will premiere on the CTV Sci-Fi channel and then the Crave streaming service the day after. 

4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I haven't been this exited to whatch something since Dark Matter season 3 came out

Damn you really had to reopen the dark matter cancellation wound didn't you 

Economy
Just now, Doot said:

legit I once said I didn't like star wars but Star Trek was alright, and I have since been tagged in every Star trek thread ever :selena:

So ur not a fan :noparty:

Hb the StarGate Series? :awesome:

StarGate is the one franchise I like even better than Star Trek. Especially StarGate Atlantis... Even after rewhatching and after all these years it remains my fav show of all time!!!! :woohoo:

Just now, Economy said:

Which star treks do you guys like the most?

Show? That's a hard one. I love them all tbh. My favorite probably has to be DS9, I even own the box set. Nemesis is definitely my favorite movie.

Economy
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

You're in Canada right? Every episode will premiere on the CTV Sci-Fi channel and then the Crave streaming service the day after. 

CTV has a sci Fi channel? I gotta find it. The only SciFi channel I know in cable is channel 50 (Space)

1 minute ago, Economy said:

So ur not a fan :noparty:

Hb the StarGate Series? :awesome:

StarGate is the one franchise I like even better than Star Trek. Especially StarGate Atlantis... Even after rewhatching and after all these years it remains my fav show of all time!!!! :woohoo:

Stargate is my all time favorite show/franchise, I grew up watching it and Stargate Atlantis is my favorite to date. (Can't tell you how many times I've rewatched all the episodes)

5 minutes ago, Doot said:

source.gif

Archived