💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Can y'all stop

monsterdino

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Straight to the point clever image, unfortunately ruined by that watermark lol.

I think the watermark makes it funnier 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Honestly, deep down she’s probably pissed, and annoyed, and aggravated, but I think she also wants to make light of the situation. The leak’s out there, there’s nothing she can really do now, I think she’s just trying to be a bit funny now. 

Bingo 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

HeavyCapiLover

This is feels so unreal but wow what a moment we're living, this fanbase will never forget :tony:

ChicaSkas

So is the girl in the ski mask holding an MP3 player ? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

3 hours ago, funkmedowntown said:

I can not believe what I am witnessing 

Dont bring Katy into this. She is an innocent.

Bonkers

You guys, something kind of weird just happened.  I had a police man come to my door, but he was dressed more like a stripper.  

At first I was excited because after watching the Secret I thought I had the universe sending me free strippers.

But I went white when he asked me, "is this your IP address?"  And you guys - it WAS.   I said, yes, and he said, we're going to have to come inside and they just pushed their way inside.

He was big with a mustache and a shaved head (his name was Officer Bubblebutt apparently) said to me "Lady Gaga knows you listened to StupidLove and you're getting a spanking"

Look out you guys.  The people who didn't listen were right.  :cryga:

Spoiler

If you've enjoyed having your time wasted, please like and subscribe and hit the bell icon so you don't miss any important updates.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

You guys, something kind of weird just happened.  I had a police man come to my door, but he was dressed more like a stripper.  

At first I was excited because after watching the Secret I thought I had the universe sending me free strippers.

But I went white when he asked me, "is this your IP address?"  And you guys - it WAS.   I said, yes, and he said, we're going to have to come inside and they just pushed their way inside.

Then the big one with a mustache and a shaved head (his name was Officer Bubblebutt apparently) said to me "Lady Gaga knows you listened to StupidLove and you're getting a spanking"

Look out you guys.  The people who didn't listen were right.  :cryga:

Hide contents

If you've enjoyed having your time wasted, please like and subscribe and hit the bell icon so you don't miss any important updates.

A fun journey I just took with you :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Antonio

I feel bad for her, a tragedy :bradley:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

RAMROD
38 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

So is the girl in the ski mask holding an MP3 player ? 

Yes, also a burglar stereotypical looks :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

No she did not, why would she do that? Y'all are just saying that to make yourselves feel better about listening to/spreading leaks. 

Ahahah sure

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived