Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is better than Just Dance & Perfect Illusion

Hoss

Featured Posts

44 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

Our brother/sister is just expressing his/her opinion. He's not being disrespectful.

my post is to be read lightly. have some humor 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

I would rank the lead singles like this..

1. Shallow

2. Just Dance

3. Bad Romance

4. Born This Way

5. Applause

6. Stupid Love

7. Perfect Illusion

IMO better than PI but not just dance.

Nothing different about this song other than good quality of instrumentals, beat..

can not spot great creativity either. Gaga has never been on other pop girls level. However, this song can be even worse than what other pop girls, boys put 

BlackCrown

I feel like this song is gonna be a bit hard to sing live, I definitely don't see her doing an accoustic performance

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

eksistents

1. Perfect Illusion - disliked it at first listen, ironically became one of my all-time favorite songs later, raw and very unconventional for her and definitely an arguable choice for a lead

2. Applause - might as well tie with PI, pure adrenaline rush from beginning to end, is iconic to this day and hasn't aged at all in my book, that theatric vocal delivery is everything

3. Stupid Love - that snippet last year didn't do anything for me, the full thing now is an undeniable earworm with those simple lyrics and high-pitched bells and whistles, her catchiest song since 'Applause' but with slightly bigger mainstream appeal, might rise on this list after being officially released

5. Just Dance - the one that started it all, has aged rather well and I like it till this day, I just like the three above more

6. Bad Romance - an iconic song that will likely be forever remembered as her signature, that said it's also one of her most overrated, a bit too paws up monster-y for my taste... and I'm sorry if this offends anyone

7. Born This Way - catchy but haven't necessarily ever liked it, no personal connection with it unlike many others

I'd leave 'Shallow' out of the list because ASIB Soundtrack is not a Gaga album per se. The song itself is timeless and one of her best, no question.

Archived