Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

'I Don't Want Your Love' is leaking

Rifek

Featured Posts

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Everybody panicking as though this is out of Gaga's control when she is deliberately leaking all this herself. :laughga:

Gaga has said multiple times that she hates when her songs leak in parts, this is 100% not her deliberately.

Yall really running out trying to rationalize this beyond it just being stolen lmao.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

Gaga is leaking all her old unreleased stuff right now !

This isn't a pop emergency. This is legendary. :firega:

TheElectricChapel
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Okay babe :bon:   the vocals on that snippet do sound like BTW 

they do:pray:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Bruh, while i think this is old, if its not and this ends up like Madonna's album completely leaking I will actually be so upset...

KURUSHITOVSKA

Maybe they're planning on leaking all songs little by little until the album release, so if it flops they have an excuse

Ugh ha mind

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Chromaticunt
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Sure

You honestly believe hackers are leaking her new music that she's  conveniently planning to release in the next couple of weeks? :toofunny:

“And only she can stop this mess” omg you all literally think that her releasing everything now is the cure to everyone’s problems just because you yourself are curious. If there was a planned date that means the promo around it is planned too and you can’t schedule that **** earlier. If she does release the single early she isn’t gonna be able to promote it on the platforms she was going to because you don’t just bump up network tv performances a week or two that shits scheduled out. So when she puts it out you’re all gonna bitch “omg why isn’t she promoting it yet” so either way she can’t win. She might as well wait and then do a media blitz when she’s ready

58 minutes ago, Levine said:

Can she ****ing come online and stop all this? Isn't her team worried that a WHOLE PLANNED era is going to be screwed in few days?

Her team is filled with bunch of r word, are you really that shocked?

Chromaticunt
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Gaga has said multiple times that she hates when her songs leak in parts, this is 100% not her deliberately.

Yall really running out trying to rationalize this beyond it just being stolen lmao.

Where did she say that? She leaked snippets of ARTPOP songs on her YouTube channel ahead of their release.

ok this is really a problem. like i’m not trying to be cynical but this mismanagement of her song security (in 2020!) is extremely concerning. i know she wants to work with people she views as close to her but her security team does not know what they are doing. she’s so phenomenally talented but these people that manage her are the reason for her struggle sometimes. so so sad 

6 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

You honestly believe hackers are leaking her new music that she's  conveniently planning to release in the next couple of weeks? :toofunny:

Yes exactly, that's how leaks work :triggered:

I don't know if you've been paying attention 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived