đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be the best album yet.

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

TheElectricChapel
1 hour ago, gagaschickens said:

LG6 is the ARTPOP's sister record as we wanted.

:bradley::kara:I stay winning 

but it definitely will also have some BTW vibes I think!

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
1 hour ago, gagaschickens said:

I found a pitched and sped up leaked version of Stupid Love, did the necessary adjustments so it sounded as accurate as possible to match gaga's voice and the rest of the snippets. I listened to it for the first time in full and had a good cry.

Now, I know it probably won't be the lead, kind of like an Aura situation. If this is even the second single, imagine the lead. I predict, LG6 will be the best album yet. It'll do significantly better than Joanne and ARTPOP, that did well in comparison to LP1. Stupid Love is really radio friendly too, sis will be heard everywhere. 

All of the people sh*tting on Stupid Love are incorrect. A masterpiece of a kind, and if it's the lead, it's my fave lead tied with Just Dance thus far. It's okay making an upbeat, fun, catchy song with not that deep of a meaning from time to time. LG6 is the ARTPOP's sister record as we wanted.

For the record, I have not listened to SL at all so I have no idea what the lyrics are like and I don't wanna spoil it by reading the lyrics posted here as well.

But no matter how fun and upbeat Just Dance was, the lyrics was far from generic and basic. The part where she sang "Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic, got my blueprint it's symphonic" made it a Gaga song. It made it deeper than it sounds like from the first listen.

FfFfFfFF
27 minutes ago, Rio said:

Unlikely for a pop album like this, if SL is anything to go by. It depends how much it push the boundaries and experiments in its sound I guess. She has a ton of cool producers this time around 

Lover, thank u next, maniac and even Rare when it debuted had 80+ scores.

Pop albums get much better reviews nowadays and this time is Gaga's time to get a hugely acclaimed album.

58 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Lover, thank u next, maniac and even Rare when it debuted had 80+ scores.

Pop albums get much better reviews nowadays and this time is Gaga's time to get a hugely acclaimed album.

Most of them didn't deserve 80+ scores anyway in my opinion. They make Emotion look underrated in that regard 

To the last part, TRUE! I guess pop is getting a little more respectable nowadays ever since rap started taking the reins of chart majority.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Rio said:

Most of them didn't deserve 80+ scores anyway in my opinion. They make Emotion look underrated in that regard 

To the last part, TRUE! I guess pop is getting a little more respectable nowadays ever since rap started taking the reins of chart majority.

I didn't said they deserved. :ohwell:  Just that the reception of pop music is getting better and better and critics are ready to embrace pop albums. We don't even really know if LG6 is going to be good but they are ready to finally PRAISE Gaga and give her a 80+ score. I don't know if it's really genre motivated but could  be!

When I saw tu,n getting so much acclaim I was impressed. Now after so many mainstream pop albums with scores of 80 or close (Billie, Lizzo, Halsey, Taylor, Selena) it doesn't seem that impressive. Looking back TFM's 79 in 2009 was a lot of impressive.

Archived