💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be the best album yet.

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

I found a pitched and sped up leaked version of Stupid Love, did the necessary adjustments so it sounded as accurate as possible to match gaga's voice and the rest of the snippets. I listened to it for the first time in full and had a good cry.

Now, I know it probably won't be the lead, kind of like an Aura situation. If this is even the second single, imagine the lead. I predict, LG6 will be the best album yet. It'll do significantly better than Joanne and ARTPOP, that did well in comparison to LP1. Stupid Love is really radio friendly too, sis will be heard everywhere. 

All of the people sh*tting on Stupid Love are incorrect. A masterpiece of a kind, and if it's the lead, it's my fave lead tied with Just Dance thus far. It's okay making an upbeat, fun, catchy song with not that deep of a meaning from time to time. LG6 is the ARTPOP's sister record as we wanted.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaschickens
3 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

If whole album will sound like Stupid Love then it will not be the best

It won't. Which Gaga album sounds the same throughout it's whole duration?

Chromaticunt

It's only just hit me today that we're going to get a whole album of dance songs. :bradley: Imagine if it's a full hour of 15 songs. :bradley:

No more pretending to bop to Joanne. Now we can actually pop our pussies to some classique PopGa. :kiss:

13 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

If whole album will sound like Stupid Love then it will not be the best

One second you praise Stupid Love, the next you trash it:excuseu:

dynamite

I'm confused why did you edit a pitched version to sound like her voice when the real thing is out there? 

Andreu
Just now, dynamite said:

I'm confused why did you edit a pitched version to sound like her voice when the real thing is out there? 

some people love to make things diffuicult

StarstruckIllusion

Stupid Love ended Bad Romance yup!! Her best record IS coming. 

FfFfFfFF

The song leaked in full HQ though..

What is certain is that it will be her best recepted album. It will have 80-90 on metacritic, I just know it.

gagaschickens
Just now, dynamite said:

Ι couldn't find it lmao and didn't want to ask for it because WPs.. so i got myself a pitched and sped up version, and edited it. It sounds nearly exactly as the snippets :triggered:

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

some people love to make things diffuicult

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

The song leaked in full HQ though..

What is certain is that it will be her best recepted album. It will have 80-90 on metacritic, I just know it.

Archived