💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

French radio already airplays Stupid Love

Rifek

Featured Posts

illySpencer
1 minute ago, herassisfamous said:

Nothing to freak out about. Bad Romance and Alejandro’s leaked demos were played on the radio even after the original songs were released. Veteran monsters back me up on this pls

True ! Even Aura when it leaked. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Not on Friday, but the 7th Febraury. It was supposed to be the release. 

If Fun radio played it, well it's mean that is the real verison of the single, cause . Take that ppl who think it was an old demo. 

that date isn’t confirmed. It’s speculation from an unreliable single. Everyone just ran with the rumors and spread it as news when it’s not. We don’t know any date as being the confirmed date yet. 

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

are you serious when??? 

HQ clips started leaking about 24 hrs ago and the HQ full version about 15 hrs ago :selena:

reality’s tight if the music is right

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Or Brooklyn Nights playing in a plaza in Brazil. :poot:

I didn’t know about that one. :poot:

Apparently, things like this happen quite often:

For the release of Oasis’s divisive third album, Be Here Now, the band’s management attempted to keep things “low key” (:poot:) and not let anyone hear it. Of course, this only increased the hype: when the first single was sent out for radio play, three separate stations broke the embargo. Following this, the label panicked and journalists had to sign a contract banning them from even discussing the album with their partners.

:poot:, indeed.

French radio stations on February 7:

788997ffb05dd149a1762a09e889122e3d0797b4

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I didn’t know about that one. :poot:

Apparently, things like this happen quite often:

For the release of Oasis’s divisive third album, Be Here Now, the band’s management attempted to keep things “low key” (:poot:) and not let anyone hear it. Of course, this only increased the hype: when the first single was sent out for radio play, three separate stations broke the embargo. Following this, the label panicked and journalists had to sign a contract banning them from even discussing the album with their partners.

:poot:, indeed.

I heard of radios playing fan remixes/ youtube versions etc of songs too. They are not as "official" as some people think.

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I heard of radios playing fan remixes/ youtube versions etc of songs too. They are not as "official" as some people think.

Agreed, they can be messy sometimes. I guess all one can say is, get that early promo. :vegas:

SharkmanthaC

This is so sad though. I really do feel bad for Gaga that she doesn’t get to release the way she’d like. 

she/her/hers

@Eighteen girl whole gagadaily crashed like 16 hours ago, full song is out on the internet, Stupid Love was trending #5 in global trends on twitter. Bopping to it all the time...

Eighteen
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

@Eighteen girl whole gagadaily crashed like 16 hours ago, full song is out on the internet, Stupid Love was trending #5 in global trends on twitter. Bopping to it all the time...

i've been checking GGD every day waiting for the full and somehow i missed this COMPLETELY :giveup:

Just now, Eighteen said:

i've been checking GGD every day waiting for the full and somehow i missed this COMPLETELY :giveup:

Ah so sorry for you... there was a moment when someone spread 18s of HQ snippet, and after 2-3 hours full song suddenly dropped on twitter. :selena: Everything went down mostly in „LG6 discussion” thread

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Eighteen said:

You were saying you haven't listen to it?

twitter-squinting-girl-meme-e15232134731

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived