Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Stupid Love Be a Hit or Flop?

Quark

Will Stupid Love Be a Hit or Flop?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will Stupid Love Be a Hit or Flop?

• It will be a hit
    • It will flop
    • It could go either way

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

It will be a hit Abc GIF by The Bachelor

You’re cute omg

real housewives of new jersey flirting GIF

luna’s advocate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Definitely flop. It'll generate some concentrated interest for like a week and a half and then it'll tumble. It's just not interesting or catchy enough to grab public attention for long. There's just better pop music out there is the sad truth...

Modern Ecstasy2

The gp will love it. But with the situation escalating to it being played in that club I’m becoming a bit skeptical that it might not be the lead.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Definitely flop. It'll generate some concentrated interest for like a week and a half and then it'll tumble. It's just not interesting or catchy enough to grab public attention for long. There's just better pop music out there is the sad truth...

This site predicted Shallow to be her biggest flop ever , you guys never learn :ladyhaha:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

hankhatesyouall

A moderate hit.

As I've said in the previous thread, her vocals are very pleasant here. 

However, it doesn't have any distinctive, instantly-recognizable parts like Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance or Shallow to become a monster-sized hit. JD, for example, has one of the most recognizable intros among all pop hits while "Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah  Roma-roma-ma " and  "Oh, oh, oh, oh Whoah!"  are the highlights of her hits.   

I liked the song but I hope that this not the lead single.  

Didymus
26 minutes ago, Tayko said:

This site predicted Shallow to be her biggest flop ever , you guys never learn :ladyhaha:

This site did, but I didn't :gaycat:

hoeslay

It's super radio friendly and the pop world is very bubblegum electronic right now so I think it would be a hit. Nothing TOOOOOO insane but def Top 20 (maybe even Top 10) and it'd be on the radio often. A song doesn't necessarily have to be super amazing to be a hit (though I do think as safe of a song for Gaga that this is it's still an absolute banger). This song totally fits in right now and I think could allow her to start off a little more palatable and then move into the more avant garde or experimental. I feel like this album will be very eclectic - radio bops AND more experimental stuff. Just a super solid pop album. So I'm pretty hopeful. The GP loves her again and have been pretty perched.

This is a song that went worldwide trending on Twitter multiple times, yet still hasn’t been released. An upbeat pop song that easily gets stuck in your head and marks the return of Gaga in pop after a long hiatus. It’s obviously going to be a hit. 

theahsfan

If it is released as the lead, do you think it'll flop?

It's a great song and 70% of it is catchy but in the verses she's singing it like it's a lullaby or some Disney soundtrack song

I'm scared that will let it down

EDIT: I do believe that there will be a new lead single though. But just in case ^

She sounds a bit like Miranda Sings in the "Look at me nhoooowwwwwwwwah" bit

theahsfan
Just now, MrDaniel said:

Flopping doesn’t matter, it’s the quality and taste that matters:vegas:

Well it does in the context of this thread

I do believe Stupid Love is the lead single. But flopping? They’re literally talking about Gaga all over Swedish (Overall european) and American radio and news

Archived