đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Stupid Love Be a Hit or Flop?

Quark

Will Stupid Love Be a Hit or Flop?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will Stupid Love Be a Hit or Flop?

• It will be a hit
    • It will flop
    • It could go either way

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

If the SL song that got leaked is the lead single from LG6, do you think the song will be a hit of a flop?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally has nothing to do with the song if it’s a hit, it’s all just how the marketing works out for it. Best luck it can have to gain traction is Tik Tok I hate to say. The charts are kinda messed up right now due to the changing landscape of how music is consumed,

It can go either way. Promo will be a huge plus this era and if executed right it will be a hit. We need promo this era now more than ever and I refuse Gaga or her team to wing it another era. Stupid Love actually has potential. 

Her promo schedule doesn’t have to be as intense as BTW era but definitely not a repeat of the Joanne era. 

Ghost Face

Who cares?

Do you like it? That's the only real question that should matters :vegas:

It's an honor.

Ghost Face
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

It can go either way. Promo will be a huge plus this era and if executed right it will be a hit. We need promo this era now more than ever and I refuse Gaga or her team to wing it another era. Stupid Love actually has potential. 

Her promo schedule doesn’t have to be as intense as BTW era but definitely not a repeat of the Joanne era. 

I think we have to prepare on little to no promo at all. Just the music, a few video's, some interviews / shoots and if we're lucky a couple tv performances. 

I think she will focus on Enigma (and perform the new songs) and doing side projects (aka Haus Labs, movie)

But I don't care! If the music is good and I can hear her doing it live by enigma performances I'm good

:pawsup:

It's an honor.

First she invents music with ARTPOP now she is reinventing music. :firega:

On the real. If i was young and hip again i would be dropping my boosy like it was 1991 again in those homosexual bars you hear about on the news to this bop. Litterally no sarcasm. 

I loved the new leak. Lets just pray that it is album related. 

To all the nay sayers. I was never the most fond of applause. A great song but just not my fave. Look what was bestowed to us with the reat of the album. Squeeeels in le ghey

TioBernie

It’ll have moderate success. Europe seems to like electro-pop music more than we do here in the US. So it’ll probably smash over there. I don’t see the song peaking higher than #10 here.

FameMonster01

I feel like it will be a smash in Europe and south america while in USA it will peak at 8, and flop afterwards

9 minutes ago, DanceDark said:

:pawsup:

True but its Gaga anything can happen. The entire Joanne era is a perfect example. Now that she’s more aware and knowledgable of her body, she won’t let fibro and Vegas hold her back from doing some sort of LG6 promo.

Poissonche

I thought Perfect Illusion was going to be a hit and Shallow a flop. Therefore, I have no opinion this era.

Archived