Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just heard “Stupid Love”

ItsAnthonyz

Featured Posts

ItsAnthonyz

Honestly, it’s the first song since born this way, that reminds me really of what Gaga’s sound used to be!

i don’t want to disrespect ARTPOP or Joanne, ofc both extraordinary albums, all I want to say is, that gaga returns with this song to her Europop/disco/dark electronic sound.

it reminds me of born this way , but not in a way that they sound the same.

its the vibe of the song (basically this song is more like an anthem than an normal song)

It sounds so fresh but still so gaga, and fits SOOOO GOOD to her 

follow your dreams <3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrettyLilMonster

Explaaaaiiiiinnnn. How was it? Did anyone send it to you or did u just really dug deep and found it yourself?

Love, PLM

ItsAnthonyz
Just now, prttlttlmnstr said:

Explaaaaiiiiinnnn. How was it? Did anyone send it to you or did u just really dug deep and found it yourself?

I found it by myself...

for respect for gaga I won’t send it or so but just search on twitter 

IT IS AN ANTHEM

its like an 2020 ish born this way for me:diane:

the Flow and Rhythm are so gaga, it’s like 2011 again (I’m not exaggerating and lying to hype u it’s my opinion)

follow your dreams <3

PrettyLilMonster
2 minutes ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

I found it by myself...

for respect for gaga I won’t send it or so but just search on twitter 

IT IS AN ANTHEM

its like an 2020 ish born this way for me:diane:

the Flow and Rhythm are so gaga, it’s like 2011 again (I’m not exaggerating and lying to hype u it’s my opinion)

No of course not! I didn’t expect you to..! I’m not sure if I wanna listen to it or not..

Love, PLM

Does anyone else get Whitney's I wanna dance with somebody teas or is it just me? Really feel-good anthem.:lolly:

1 minute ago, prttlttlmnstr said:

No of course not! I didn’t expect you to..! I’m not sure if I wanna listen to it or not..

LISTEN TO IT SIS...but make sure you purchase the song on release day, that why, you redeemed yourself ;)

Just now, Hades said:

Does anyone else get Whitney's I wanna dance with somebody teas or is it just me? Really feel-good anthem.:lolly:

the production and vibe reminds me of it. even the the snippet leaks did. but the chorus is not as anthem or as BIG as I wanna dance with somebody 

MercifulAir

It does sound really well but I wonder if it’s a demo or not. The leak that we got months ago where she says every nation got me chasing isn’t in this version. 

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

I get Madonna's Ray Of Light. :lolly: But that's a good thing because I love that song! I won't say which one is better tho hehe.

underneath the pine

ShayCristoforo

It marries everythinggggg she’s learned. From Just Dance to ASIB and I think it’s a masterpiece aaaaaaaaahhhhhkjgdtuncnlmvs

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo
3 minutes ago, Aaron Mearns said:

It does sound really well but I wonder if it’s a demo or not. The leak that we got months ago where she says every nation got me chasing isn’t in this version. 

I’d guess that the nation thing was removed and replaced with what we have. Cuz the whole song is her talking to the stupid lover, and her internal thoughts. Talking about countries gets out of place lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Inferno
3 minutes ago, Lumi said:

I get Madonna's Ray Of Light. :lolly: But that's a good thing because I love that song! I won't say which one is better tho hehe.

How on earth could you possibly hear rol in this. Some people are always just reaching for a Madonna track to compare her to 

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, Hades said:

It's very Eurodance and 80s pop inspired which is literally Whitney music and also what inspired Born This Way

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived