💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is not generic (very Gaga)

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

So I have been listening to the full SL leak and the song is not generic at all. It is also very Gaga. The base of the song is electro pop but the song has many quirks that make it unique. For example Gaga’s vocals go through many weird and unconventional transitions between vocal tones. And the electronic segments have some very weird pauses of breaks that make it feel strange. All in all the song is a pop song, but it is definitely a very Gaga pop song.

malazam

Since the leak says V5, I assume it's not final version and after the I want your stupid love, love there are two more love love over the backing vocals.

another shot before we kiss the other side

To be honest, the pre-chorus is really classic rock disguised as a pop anthem, mixed with obvious 80's disco in the verses and 'chorus'.

It's definitely Gaga. 

The instrumental feels like a 80s-90s arcade game, like the Tetris theme for example.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gaga Medicine

I think this song is the perfect fusion between LADY and GAGA that a lot of us were waiting for after ASIB. :pawsup:

4 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

I still can't find anything Born This Way-esque on this

The first leak sounded a lot like a BTW reject but after hearing the entire song I don't hear it anymore. 

Don't visit my profile

Nicogly

the only really basic thing about it is the first verse, I mean again with the heal me bull... HEY this is coming from love (the stupid kind)

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

It’s just not good. It sounds like something lady Gaga or Kylie Minogue would reject. It is extremely boring, it doesn’t slap. It’s not catchy, the chorus is a phrase. It’s just not good. Hopefully we are being trolled and this was just a song she did while recording lots of songs for LG6. Just so uninspired, I can’t. 

It kinda feels like an an old classic pop song but definitely not generic. I'm curious to see how it'll fit in the album considering the ''gamers'' theme if it's indeed true.:interestinga:

18 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

It’s just not good. It sounds like something lady Gaga or Kylie Minogue would reject. It is extremely boring, it doesn’t slap. It’s not catchy, the chorus is a phrase. It’s just not good. Hopefully we are being trolled and this was just a song she did while recording lots of songs for LG6. Just so uninspired, I can’t. 

How would you know what Gaga would “reject”? Also I think the song is very catchy and many Gaga songs have one word choruses.

Archived