Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Stupid Love is sooo gooooooood

Featured Posts

Ally Maine

It's a proper pop jam!! Yes I hate when leaks happen but if it's the full version it's acceptable :P 

EDIT: Hit me with those WPs if you must, it's worth it

Edited by HotWasabi
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 30
  • Shook 1

Animal Claws

It's amazing! That's it

Don't cry, don't scream. Lift your head, move on, because you're on The Edge Of Glory ❤️
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SamanthaC

Admin watching you like....

200.gif

Post the link...I dare you... :ladyhaha:

The Adele of GGD's Member Awards 2020
  • LMAO 39
  • Love 1

My Little Phoney

As sad as I am about the leak, this is SUCH a good song, great combo of old school pop Gaga and a fresh sound that fits today's music

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOOOOOOOVE

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

MonSwiftAnton

It's incredible. Really really amazing.

I do feel a bit ashamed but I couldn't resist, and I wouldn't have won the noble peace prize either way.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Didymus

I enjoy it but boy is it basic. Kind of genuinely shocked she thought that chorus was good enough. Like, no girl, you need to do more in today's pop scene :rip:

Praying to god this is just some promo song idea for Haus Labs (which is what it sounds like) and not part of her new album. It's just totally not good enough to stand next to her other singles.

• Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 13

Ally Maine
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I enjoy it but boy is it basic. Kind of genuinely shocked she thought that chorus was good enough. Like, no girl, you need to do more in today's pop scene :rip:

Praying to god this is just some promo song idea for Haus Labs (which is what it sounds like) and not part of her new album. It's just totally not good enough to stand next to her other singles.

It's different to everything else out at the moment

• Like 12
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 3

Ally Maine
Just now, YuyiGaga said:

can someone send it to me please :)

gurl for that comment you'll get WPs for SURE

• Like 1
  • LMAO 8

gagaohlala
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, as much as I like the song, I just agree about the chorus. It miss something, it's not enough. Like the pre chorus is better imo

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey
  • Like 1

Didymus
2 minutes ago, HotWasabi said:

It's different to everything else out at the moment

But it's not different to any pop song that was released ten years ago :rip: That's a problem. Because that means she wasn't trying to be unique. That means she just wasn't trying, period.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Optimus
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Girl is gonna flop HARD 

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

herassisfamous

The sound is incredible. It's if 80's had a child with 10's. It's head bopping, ass shaking, it's a full on disco moment. I love it. I just love it. Her vocals are so mature, so on point. She really is doing ARTPOP, but as a grown ass boss woman. So excited for this era.

Edited by herassisfamous
All we need is love
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 9
  • Thanks 1

Abramovic

It reminds me of an anime intro song! I really like that. I hope she sticks with the anime theme... that would be iconic! 

• Love 1