Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Music leaks

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

First I'm shocked that everyone is leaking and downloading the 'Stupid Love'. Am I the only one who doesn't support the leaks? I mean this affects negatively her. This ruins the surprise and their schedule. Unless Gaga and her team had leaked the song on porpuse but why now?What do you think? 

:)

She was beyond devastated during 5F2 but at least back the she got to announce the damn thing. Can't even imagine how broke she is right now... :saladga: Ya'll did her so dirty. I understand if you listened but at least don't share it ugh... 

f*** u pop music

guillecarvajal3
8 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

First I'm shocked that everyone is leaking and downloading the 'Stupid Love'. Am I the only one who doesn't support the leaks? I mean this affects negatively her. This ruins the surprise and their schedule. Unless Gaga and her team had leaked the song on porpuse but why now?What do you think? 

I think gaga doesn't do anything without knowing the consequences... I think this is all masterminded by gaga, sitting on her throne watching us.:enigma:

Biden Harris 2024

I could have listened but chose not to. Had my 20 second fill, just like a regular preview on Itunes etc. I just couldn't bring myself to partake in the leak. I feel really bad for Gaga. Everyone's gonna have there own way of starting this era. I'm choosing to wait for the official release.

InTraumatica

Sorry, but it is her team’s fault it leaked. It is going to spread anyway like a ****ing bop virus. 
tv show dancing GIF by The Bold Type

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT

leak are totally cool and maybe if she didn't delayed LG6 200 times it wouldn't have leak

also put the blame on her team for not doing a good job! luv

SharkmanthaC

I kind of agree with you.  After seeing 5F2 and how she wasn't happy that Joanne was leaked, I can't imagine how she feels now. 

she/her/hers

HighwayFantasy

OK, on a serious note. Is there still a chance that this is just a random leak instead of a LG6 release? I

March34th

I disagree that it negatively affects her or a single rollout. Most people want their music that they listen to on services like Spotify or Apple Music, and you can't do that with unreleased material, so regardless people are going to stream Stupid Love if/when it's released. The leak, if anything, builds hype and mystery around the release.

Like when WDYDT, Heal Me, and Hair Body Face leaked from ASIB in full I was so excited, and yeah I listened to the leaks, because I wasn't the one who leaked them so I'm not ashamed - same reason why I have a whole folder of 100+ songs that are unreleased songs by Gaga because I am a fan of all her material. I still bought ASIB on CD and digital to add to my collection when it was released, I still talked about it, still saw the movie, and was still hyping Gaga up and supporting her in all the ways I could.

tl;dr: stop making people who view/share leaked music feel like sh*t unless they were the ones who leaked it in the first place without permission or by hacking/stealing

TheElectricChapel

i think its a 1 year old demo that leaked

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

I think it was planned to get some hype. I mean Gaga had zero promo this last months and out of nowhere a leak appeared right away  :awkney: Boris came back from the dead :trollga:

But yeah leaks are bad...for them good for us :icega:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

iAstroLeo

If I didn't listen to it, it wouldn't have changed the fact that it leaked :shrug:

Somebody didn't do their job of securing the release (not blaming Gaga). I'm doing my job as a stan :whitney: 

Archived