đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love lyrical content so far...

Debithius

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

the lyrics are extremely basic. Not you bitches coming for Just Dance as basic. the bridge lyrics alone :legend:This ain't a proper Gaga song. Even the Cure had some sort of substance, and some sort of point. This is just dumb phrases bound together. I mean battle for you, even if I break in two :saladga:   I'll meltdown if she releases a basic bop just for stupid girls and gays to act a mess... :awkney: 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

the lyrics are extremely basic. Not you bitches coming for Just Dance as basic. the bridge lyrics alone :legend:This ain't a proper Gaga song. Even the Cure had some sort of substance, and some sort of point. This is just dumb phrases bound together. I mean battle for you, even if I break in two :saladga:   I'll meltdown if she releases a basic bop just for stupid girls and gays to act a mess... :awkney: 

I agree. It's unfortunate that she's coming back with something so basic.

However, I think that line you signaled out is really the only line that is even remotely interesting as it references her fibro.

sillynate

Lyrics that I don’t get: 

higher HIGGHHHERRR 

look at me 

freak out freak out 

I don’t get it?

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

So no "In relation, got me facin, oh" type lyrics? Maybe that's the 2nd verse that hasn't leaked yet

I was wondering what happened to this!

"Every nation, got me chasin" :ladyhaha:

Debithius
10 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

No matter what you know I’ll heal you with my love.

Just Dance Da da do do

Seriously, you vould always skip out on LG6 if you think a fun and simple song is too much for you.

TimisaMonster

Is it just me or does this sound like a Disney theater audition during the verses....very high school musical...total BTW 2.0 vibe honestly not feeling it 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Modern Ecstasy2
13 minutes ago, jjfad523 said:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

On 1/21/2020 at 6:31 AM, ProjectJoanne said:

:poot:

OMG! @Kween You’re back!!! :firega:

Archived