❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

New Stupid Love HQ Leak(s)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, zerojk said:

If she's removing those "oh oh oh"s in the chorus how dissappointing, it sounds so empty without them

1 minute ago, Alegagaloo said:

I agree. That’s why we shouldn’t listen to demos 

It's the outro

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice
4 minutes ago, MONSTERBABY said:

It reminds  Ray of Light, just a little bit... +DWUW, Born This Way vibes

You're right! It has the same positive vibe (also the instrumental is similar).

1 hour ago, Summer Boy said:

Is it true the Higher Higheeeer part is not in the final version ? :'( 

Please someone confirm this.... it's one of the best parts of the song

2 hours ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I will be extremely disappointed if SL end up to be the lead.. 

I mean the song is really really basic and tbh i can't see why most of the fan base are excited for it like it's the next badromace ..

I guess LMS forgot about the superiority of the music gaga's used to deliver in the past .

I love how LM are describing SL as basic. We didn't hear any other song from LG6 so how can we say if the lead is weak?

Maybe all other songs aren't that single worthy as SL.

And if so, what? Will you unstan her?

Trust her just one time and let her release the song what she feels confident about.

Everyone has different taste in music and 95% of GP will love this song while you will be complaining.

I LOVE THE SNIPLETS I HEARD and I believe it will be her best single since BTW.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ReidOne

Why are some people already forming negative judgments about the meaning/lyrics when they haven't even heard the proper song yet? :saladga:

StupidLoveBis

I've never seen such a mess for the beginning of a new album. ARTPOP could never.

Let's summarize: 
- We've got a lead single that's been leaking for months on the internet. 
- A tabloid announces the single for February 7th and all the media, even the most serious ones, take this information.  
- Gaga's team announces to Gagadaily that it's not true. Ok very well but in this case make an official press release because literally all the media say that it's coming out on the 7th, again this morning the biggest French radio announced the single!
- This morning, the little monsters discovered that in the source code of ladygaga's website, the title 'Stupid Love' was in the source code. 
- In the biggest of the calms, twitter accounts like GagaDaily, LadyGagaNow tease us

What's the gaga team doing? Why aren't they announcing anything when it's a mess everywhere? The song's gonna leake HQ in its entirety soon. 

hijadeputa

OMGGG IT SOUNDS SO GOOD I NEED THE ALBUM NOW. I NEED THE RELEASE OF THE LEAD SINGLE NOW. YASSSSG GAGA

• Admin locked this topic

Archived