đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Stupid Love HQ Leak(s)

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I just woke up is this the only new part?

Yes, but there is also a bit of instrumental of the “drop” in HQ

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hankhatesyouall

Idk why people are complaining about this. 

The snipped that I've just found is very nice. 

I guess it could perform very well commercially. It's super catchy, fun, upbeat, a bit edgy. We will see. 

nath4gaga

Honestly this is the way I prefer releases. Not much teasing. You all complained when she hyped the **** out of ARTPOP.

This is the most exciting, when we get little snippets of info, not knowing what's real or not. It's part of being the fanbase, we INVENTED being detectives to figure out what our icon's next move is gonna be.

Remember the whole the truth is in my lipstick thing?

ModernEcstasy
3 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Poor Gaga   :(

I’m still convinced that these leaks are done purposely to build hype. 
There’s no reason why the full song hasn’t leaked yet if it’s already out there. :shrug:

2 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

ALSO, the "I want your stupid love love, love love" bit could so easily go viral on Tik Tok.

Yeah put this on that Scarlett dancing gif. Viral meme here we go

BetrayedSTAN
55 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I hope this is just for Haus Labs :rip: It feels like an ad song more than an album track. Which isn't bad but... yeah.

I will be extremely disappointed if SL end up to be the lead.. 

I mean the song is really really basic and tbh i can't see why most of the fan base are excited for it like it's the next badromace ..

I guess LMS forgot about the superiority of the music gaga's used to deliver in the past .

Blackout19
1 minute ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I mean the song is really really basic and tbh i can't see why most of the fan base are excited for it like it's the next badromace ..

I guess LMS forgot about the superiority of the music gaga's used to deliver in the past .

the truth is here!

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

The first single to be released from an album doesn’t necessarily mean it will be the biggest hit from it.  Just look at Poker Face and Million Reasons.

I have heard NOTHING from it, you have no idea how much willpower it's taking me. PLEASE RELEASE IT GAGA BEFORE I EXPLODE OR SOMETHING

SHALLOW
19 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

It's a bop but not the kind of bop that i'd necessarily want from Gaga. Like, i honestly expected better lyrics. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived