⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
politics

2020 US Election Polls

Bae
1 hour ago, Buddy said:

Here are the election betting odds as of 1/25/20:

 

Screen-Shot-2020-01-25-at-7-24-30-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-25-at-7-40-01-AM.png

:giveup:

I mean.. the numbers still aren’t that great and im a Bernie supporter. 

So basically it’s just saying Bernie has a 50/50 shot in Iowa. Tbh thats really not good.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagaloo911

The best chance we have for defeating Trump is coming! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter

Smear him all you want

giphy.gif&xguid=0789507bb9c03192d0b746b2

:trollga:

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter
20 minutes ago, Fusel said:

"when they go low..." :reductive:

We go even lower 

Maybe underground 

Idk so how does a mine work?

:laughga:

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brainiac
51 minutes ago, Bae said:

I mean.. the numbers still aren’t that great and im a Bernie supporter. 

So basically it’s just saying Bernie has a 50/50 shot in Iowa. Tbh thats really not good.

He's twice as likely to win than Joe Biden though. The numbers are looking good. Keep positive!

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Biden
2 hours ago, Bae said:

I feel so bad for Joe Biden.

~insert crocodile tears~

:interestinga:how disrespectful. The man lost his first wife and children in a car crash, and then his son to cancer, and is still out here fighting for the Democratic Party. Joe, unlikely Hillary or others, actually has minimally critcized the progressives and undeniably will endorse Bernie/Liz/etc if they beat him. Joe just wants a better future for his grandchildren and despite his controversy, we all should respect him for that.

 

So take your asshole Twitter socialist policies to some other country :bye:

I got drunk
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bae
9 minutes ago, Halsey said:

Joe just wants a better future for his grandchildren and despite his controversy, we all should respect him for that.

 

So take your asshole Twitter socialist policies to some other country :bye:

What's Twitter got to do with this? 

All I did was say I didn't feel bad for Joe Biden. I'm a socialist because of that?

What is he actively doing to create a better future for his grandchildren? What policies of his are you specifically thinking of?

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marilyn MonHoe
22 minutes ago, Halsey said:

So take your asshole Twitter socialist policies to some other country :bye:

 

23 minutes ago, Halsey said:

:interestinga:how disrespectful

For once I agree with you :huntyga:

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
President Biden
6 minutes ago, Bae said:

What's Twitter got to do with this? 

All I did was say I didn't feel bad for Joe Biden. I'm a socialist because of that?

What is he actively doing to create a better future for his grandchildren? What policies of his are you specifically thinking of?

:laughga:You are so blind & heartless.

 

:vegas:Since you need a history lesson and apprently missed 2009-2017

 

-Biden played a key role in gaining Senate support for several major pieces of Obama legislation, and was a main factor in convincing Senator Arlen Specter to switch from the Republican to the Democratic party

-Biden was also in charge of the oversight role for infrastructure spending from the Obama stimulus package intended to help counteract the ongoing recession, and stressed that only worthy projects should get funding.[239] He talked with hundreds of governors, mayors, and other local officials in this role.[237] During this period, Biden was satisfied that no major instances of waste or corruption had occurred,[183] and when he completed that role in February 2011, he said that the number of fraud incidents with stimulus monies had been less than one percent.[240]

 

-He led the successful administration effort to gain Senate approval for the New START treaty.

 

-Biden's May 2012 statement that he was "absolutely comfortable" with same-sex marriage gained considerable public attention in comparison to President Obama's position, which had been described as "evolving".[268] Biden made his statement without administration consent, and Obama and his aides were quite irked, since Obama had planned to shift position several months later, in the build-up to the party convention, and since Biden had previously counseled the President to avoid the issue lest key Catholic voters be offended.[191][269][270][271] Gay rights advocates seized upon the Biden stance,[269] and within days, Obama announced that he too supported same-sex marriage, an action in part forced by Biden's unexpected remarks.[272] Biden apologized to Obama in private for having spoken out,[270][273]while Obama acknowledged publicly it had been done from the heart. (In short, Biden was more pro LGBT than Obama) 

 

-Biden was named by Obama to head the Gun Violence Task Force, created to address the causes of gun violence in the United States in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

 

-Biden's Violence Against Women Act was reauthorized again in 2013. The act led to further related developments in the creation of the White House Council on Women and Girls, begun in the first term, as well as the White House Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault, begun in January 2014 with Biden as co-chair along with Valerie Jarrett.

 

And that’s just clippings of his Wikipedia page.

 

:kara:so let’s not act like Joe isn’t a proud, committed Democrat. The only person causing infighting and attacking other candidates is the Sanders & Warren campaigns. No debate ever starts with Biden taking jabs. 

I got drunk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marilyn MonHoe
4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Keep them coming. Looks like they’re not stopping him. Quite the opposite lmao. 

The problem (his strength)  is that people view him as the most honest and authentic so when they hear smears about him, they don’t believe them and end up supporting him more :laughga:

It’s why corporate media then decided to stop talking about him at all for a couple months but then they couldn’t ignore him anymore because he became too big in the polls :laughga:

Edited by Marilyn MonHoe
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bae
17 minutes ago, Halsey said:

:laughga:You are so blind & heartless.

 

:vegas:Since you need a history lesson and apprently missed 2009-2017

 

-Biden played a key role in gaining Senate support for several major pieces of Obama legislation, and was a main factor in convincing Senator Arlen Specter to switch from the Republican to the Democratic party

-Biden was also in charge of the oversight role for infrastructure spending from the Obama stimulus package intended to help counteract the ongoing recession, and stressed that only worthy projects should get funding.[239] He talked with hundreds of governors, mayors, and other local officials in this role.[237] During this period, Biden was satisfied that no major instances of waste or corruption had occurred,[183] and when he completed that role in February 2011, he said that the number of fraud incidents with stimulus monies had been less than one percent.[240]

 

-He led the successful administration effort to gain Senate approval for the New START treaty.

 

-Biden's May 2012 statement that he was "absolutely comfortable" with same-sex marriage gained considerable public attention in comparison to President Obama's position, which had been described as "evolving".[268] Biden made his statement without administration consent, and Obama and his aides were quite irked, since Obama had planned to shift position several months later, in the build-up to the party convention, and since Biden had previously counseled the President to avoid the issue lest key Catholic voters be offended.[191][269][270][271] Gay rights advocates seized upon the Biden stance,[269] and within days, Obama announced that he too supported same-sex marriage, an action in part forced by Biden's unexpected remarks.[272] Biden apologized to Obama in private for having spoken out,[270][273]while Obama acknowledged publicly it had been done from the heart. (In short, Biden was more pro LGBT than Obama) 

 

-Biden was named by Obama to head the Gun Violence Task Force, created to address the causes of gun violence in the United States in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

 

-Biden's Violence Against Women Act was reauthorized again in 2013. The act led to further related developments in the creation of the White House Council on Women and Girls, begun in the first term, as well as the White House Task Force to Protect Students from Sexual Assault, begun in January 2014 with Biden as co-chair along with Valerie Jarrett.

 

And that’s just clippings of his Wikipedia page.

 

:kara:so let’s not act like Joe isn’t a proud, committed Democrat. The only person causing infighting and attacking other candidates is the Sanders & Warren campaigns. No debate ever starts with Biden taking jabs. 

Sis, you completely ignored my question and went off on a rant that was copied and pasted from Wikipedia about his past record. I never took a jab at Biden. All I said was 

" I feel so bad for Joe Biden.

~insert crocodile tears~ " 

That statements makes no personal accusation about Joe Biden. 

 I can appreciate some of the good work he's done regarding gun violence, LGBT rights, and women's rights, but as far as i'm concerned, it hasn't been significant work. As for your infrastructure argument copied and pasted from Wikipedia, I won't be supporting the VP of a President  (Obama) who allowed the military-industrial complex to exponentially grow and take an even more powerful grip on bought-out politicians. 

I asked you what policies he is ACTIVELY pushing in his campaign that make you think he's trying to create a better future for his grand kids. From what I hear when he speaks, he doesn't stand for much and is relying too much on his status of previous VP. 

I'd like to mention that I am a Bernie supporter on this site and have never been flat out rude to another member, yet today i've been told to take my "asshole Twitter socialist policies to some other country", that I need a history lesson (I don't need one from Wikipedia, thanks), i'm "blind and heartless", and that I'm a Bernie Bro by a member who thinks that most Bernie supporters are toxic, white, straight males, completely erasing the voices of women, gay people, and POC. It just so happens to be that these members were Biden and Warren supporters. Not Bernie. Some of the most intelligent and kind members here with actual opinions (not copied and pasted from Wikipedia) seem to support Bernie.

 

 

Edited by Bae
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoshLife

The same poll shows Trump TROUNCING Sanders in Iowa by 6 points. Yikes! Meanwhile Trump is statistically tied with either Biden or Buttigieg.

Nominate Sanders at your own risk. I know the Bros think he'll pull in non-liberal voters (like transphobe Joe Rogan), but the polling says otherwise. Will the far left put purity politics over getting Trump out of the White House?

"In a general-election matchup in Iowa — a swing state Barack Obama carried twice before Trump flipped it in 2016 — Trump leads Sanders by 6 points, the poll shows, 48 percent to 42 percent. That’s a slightly larger margin than Trump has over other Democrats: He leads Buttigieg by 1 point, Biden by 2 points and both Warren and Klobuchar by 5 points." https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/25/poll-sanders-leads-field-in-iowa-104204

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoshLife
3 hours ago, Bae said:

Some of the most intelligent and kind members here with actual opinions (not copied and pasted from Wikipedia) seem to support Bernie.

Lol. I notice Bernie Bros only care about civility when it's their opponents not being kind. But whenever I post anything on this God-forsaken forum I get 5 "lmao" reactions and 3 "sad" reactions. That's kind and intelligent? Give me a break. The only reason you don't see how toxic the political corner of GGD is, is because you agree with the majority here. Try having an unpopular opinion and let me know how wonderful everyone acts towards you.

The Bernie supporters on GGD are not kind. Don't lie.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoshLife
6 hours ago, Brainiac said:

He's twice as likely to win than Joe Biden though. The numbers are looking good. Keep positive!

Why can't Bernie Bros talk without lying? FiveThirtyEight gives Sanders a 29% likelihood of winning Iowa and Biden a 25% chance. That's twice as likely? You guys are seriously deluded. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-primary-forecast/iowa/

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...