Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims

Featured Posts

Trillion Reasons

giphy.gif

In 2017, President Trump made 1,999 false or misleading claims. In 2018, he added another 5,689, for a total of 7,688.

Now, with a few weeks still left in 2019, the president already has more than doubled the total number of false or misleading claims in just a single year.

As of Dec. 10, his 1,055th day in office, Trump had made 15,413 false or misleading claims, according to the Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement he has uttered. That’s an average of more than 32 claims a day since our last update 62 days ago.

In fact, October and November of this year rank as the second- and third-biggest months for Trumpian claims. They are exceeded only by October 2018, when Trump barnstormed the country in a desperate — and unsuccessful — effort to thwart a Democratic takeover of the House of Representatives. Both Octobers had more than 1,100 claims, with an average of nearly 40 claims a day. 
A key reason for this year’s jump: The uproar over Trump’s phone call with Ukraine’s president on July 25 — in which he urged an investigation of former vice president Joe Biden, a potential 2020 election rival — and the ensuing House impeachment inquiry. Nearly 600 of the false or misleading claims made by the president in the past two months relate just to the Ukraine investigation.

Source + Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/16/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

PartySick

If you told one lie a day, it'd take you 42 years to hit this number. He hit it in 3 years.

We love an overachiever :diane:

I'm a person and the person that I am can change 🥀
  • LMAO 8

HorusRa2

And yet the democrats still haven't come up with a slam dunk way to impeach his sorry ass even though they exist. 

Trillion Reasons
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

If you told one lie a day, it'd take you 42 years to hit this number. He hit it in 3 years.

We stan. :sis:

151218_wn_wright3_16x9_992.jpg

• LMAO 1

BadGurlMadge

who knows idk GIF by Pierce The Veil
But tell me a shocker sometime I’m tired of facts

strike a ****ing pose

Faysalaaa

Actually, Trump accidentally tells the truth all the time! In my opinion, he tells the truth more than any other president. When he lies, its usually an obvious lie.

I mean, he just admitted last week that they are in Syria for the oil only.. He then admitted that he sold American soldiers to fight other peoples war to get money from a Middle Eastern country.. He admits war crimes on national TV and nobody cares..

Its very refreshing to see a president so open about the crimes of his own government! He is hated because he puts a ugly face to the action of the American government and accidentally tells the truth.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Florin

I'm really curious what Twitter thinks about him. He is the face of Twitter right now and on Twitter he made most of these lies.

likeitrough
21 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Actually, Trump accidentally tells the truth all the time! In my opinion, he tells the truth more than any other president. When he lies, its usually an obvious lie.

I mean, he just admitted last week that they are in Syria for the oil only.. He then admitted that he sold American soldiers to fight other peoples war to get money from a Middle Eastern country.. He admits war crimes on national TV and nobody cares..

Its very refreshing to see a president so open about the crimes of his own government! He is hated because he puts a ugly face to the action of the American government and accidentally tells the truth.

tenor.gif?itemid=4960963

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

Economy
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Ur a saint lying once a day. The average person lies 4-8 times a day :sweat:

So Trump lies 4X more than the upper estimate for the average plus whatever lies he tells in private life that the media doesn't catch :messga:

• Shook 1

ItsTommyBitch
21 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

This is... just wrong :saladga: 

He's hated because he's a pathological liar, a narcissist, a racist, a sexist, and a xenophobe who disparages his own countrymen (including the military + Vets), turns white people against minorities for political power, and threatens our own national security + global security because he's incompetent :deadbanana: 

Openly admitting to war crimes is not a "breath of fresh air" - doing them under false pretenses is how America has carried out many foreign policy blunders in the past and will likely continue in the future if someone like Joe/Amy/Pete were to become president. To this day, most people still don't know **** about foreign policy let alone care about it sans literal American war, even though Trump is brazen with it, so the problem isn't whether its out in the open or not. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 5

Defmix100
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ur a saint lying once a day. The average person lies 4-8 times a day :sweat:

So Trump lies 4X more than the upper estimate for the average plus whatever lies he tells in private life that the media doesn't catch :messga:

what the hell are people lying about every single day :saladga::what:

StarstruckIllusion

He cannot see the Oval Office in 2022 😐

• Love 1

Trillion Reasons
5 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

what the hell are people lying about every single day :saladga::what:

- Did you do your homework? 

- Yes, sure. 

+1 :lolga:

• LMAO 1