💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

In The Zone or Blackout

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

Today because GGD is sooo dry rn we're going to spice it up and compare two of Godneys best albums

IN THE ZONE

0000838353.jpg

V.S.

Blackout

81woCUZbqfL._SY355_.jpg

We compare the albums/eras based on 4 categories: Singles, Productions, Tours, and Looks

Singles

In the Zone

Spoiler

-Me Against The Music

-Toxic

-Everytime

-Outrageous

Blackout

Spoiler

-Gimme More

-Piece of Me

-Break The Ice

-Radar

Production

In The Zone

In the Zone was Produced by Mark Taylor. His style of production involved hip hop, dance, and house beats and had a very sexually powerful feeling.  Mark also produced the beats for two of Britney's best ballads yet, Everytime  and Shadow. This is an album that seemingly covers every aspect of pop music at the time

Blackout

Blackout was produced by a wide array of producers including Danja, Sean Garrett, Bloodshy & Avant, Pharell Williams. Blackout's production involved dubstep, electronic synths, electro-pop, britneys voice. Consistently using sexual club beats, it has been labeled as brit's most cohesive album.

Tours

In The Zone

In the zone had its own tour, The Onyx Hotel  Tour which involved many stage theatrics such as aerobics, rising platform and 7 acts such as A Garden, A club, and A hotel lobby. However it was ultimately cancelled after Britney had a knee injury

britonyx.jpg25a781e9a94d0e683397fdb09b7d6528.jpgx_111b5f94.jpg

Blackout

Blackout did not have its own tour because 2007 was a very dark place for Godney but The Circus tour was primarily made of songs from Blackout and Circus. The tour featured insane choreography and various circus tricks

1f433e4bde10a1fefc23e09f51ac3a3b.jpgbritney-spears-in-concert-on-her-circus-britney-spears-on-stage-circus-600w-1854

Finally the Looks

In The Zone

03b7d2c5bb5b023f9675d5c8b7f52ef8.jpgset_britney_spears_madonna_2830783.jpgsource.gif

Blackout

britney-spears-september-2007.jpg?resizeBS-dark-06-1437697604.jpg?quality=.8&heibritney-spears-2008-mtv-vmas-16.jpg

Overall I think In the Zone was her best era visually but Blackout had the best music

What are your opinions?

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackout wins production
Both tours are equally good imo. The Onyx Hotel tour is probably the most exhausting show a female artist ever had to perform, when I see all the high energy choreo non-stop during the whole show I'm not suprised that Britney ended up being injured. While Circus is such a fun and visually pleasing show with many props and the setlist is so good but she wasn't really into it and often being lazy on stage so...
In The Zone is superior in the other categories

Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

in the zone can chooooke:selena:

blackout outiconiced

Omg leave in the zone alone:selena:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Blackout wins production
Both tours are equally good imo. The Onyx Hotel tour is probably the most exhausting show a female artist ever had to perform, when I see all the high energy choreo non-stop during the whole show I'm not suprised that Britney ended up being injured. While Circus is such a fun and visually pleasing show with many props and the setlist is so good.
In The Zone is superior in the other categories

I dont even think Gaga could dance that much-

But agreed!!!

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

In The Zone. 

argue with your mothers :)

dance-moms-new-trailer-abby-lee-miller-f

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Regina George

In The Zone era was iconic. Blackout is amazing and it def had bigger impact BUT ITZ is still my fave.. I mean it gave us Toxic, Breathe On Me (aka the sexiest song known to man kind), Everytime, Me Against The Music..

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

is there an issue Miss Ma’am? 

You know

D9m5VxqVUAAbv77.jpg:large 

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Blackout19

BLACKOUT 

This is the best pop album ever.

It's to hard for someone to make such an amazing album.

I don't say others don't have great albums or didn't bring somehing new in the pop music.

But this album is the definition of pop, unique, perfect album.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

In The Zone era was iconic. Blackout is amazing and it def had bigger impact BUT ITZ is still my fave.. I mean it gave us Toxic, Breathe On Me (aka the sexiest song known to man kind), Everytime, Me Against The Music..

Omg Breathe on Me is literally the song I want to have sex to

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

artpopsexual

I agree with you, Blackout is her best musically speaking

But in the visuals, ITZ wins :sis:

Also, I've never understood why did this masterpiece didn't make the cut for ITZ :messga::

One of my fav Brit unreleased tracks :firega:

Archived