💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

P!nk's "Letter To Self"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
Just now, kyanewest said:

Thats so weird. She couldve kept it to herself you don't have to share your deepest thoughts on social media jeez 

Says the person named after Kanye West. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Well I for one think that botox is rubbish and I hope more public figures take an open stand against using it :vegas:

Yes, I'm aware nobody asked me and no, I'm not telling anyone they shouldn't use botox.

Gov Hooka

I can understand how people see this as a "holier than thou" kind of statement. But good for her

ANTI WP
8 hours ago, Economy said:

Still love how honest and real she is :nick:

And not a problematic real like Cardi B :selena:

:triggered: 

liquidsunshine

The way it is framed as a letter to herself is pure cringe, self indulging egoist, holier than tho, pretentious superior self complex at its best. 

It’s better if she just blurts out how unnatural Botox makes women look and just leave it like that. 

SchwineLove
19 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I replied to the person who said she was dictating. She wasn't dictating anything.

I personally don't see what she said as holier than thou. :shrug:

Don't pretend that if Gaga had been the one to say it, that you wouldn't be saying Yaaaas!! 

No, I would not tho 🙄 not everybody is a sheep, and not everybody has to agree in the way P!nk says in that letter. I mean this specifically :

".....then you watch a show where you want to see what the person is feeling... and their face doesn’t move. I’m cannot get behind it. I just can’t."

This is just poorly worded and judgmental. Don't be a sheep and dismiss this kind of subtle judgement. It's not even that subtle. This is almost passive-agressive.

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

No, I would not tho 🙄 not everybody is a sheep, and not everybody has to agree in the way P!nk says in that letter. I mean this specifically :

".....then you watch a show where you want to see what the person is feeling... and their face doesn’t move. I’m cannot get behind it. I just can’t."

This is just poorly worded and judgmental. Don't be a sheep and dismiss this kind of subtle judgement. It's not even that subtle. This is almost passive-agressive.

I'm not a sheep, I do think for myself. I'm only a casual fan of Pink so none of this is about jumping to her defence. I just view happen to view her letter in a more positive light. 

She didn't name any specific actresses. She's talking about how she can clearly see that somebody has had something done to their face and can't express the right emotions, and then goes on to say how she wants her kids to know when she's angry. 

Many of us have been judgemental of Gaga when she has been to Epione and we all miss the old Gaga because she seemed more emotive before the fillers. Pink doesn't want her kids to see a frozen face full of fillers.

SchwineLove
12 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm not a sheep, I do think for myself. I'm only a casual fan of Pink so none of this is about jumping to her defence. I just view happen to view her letter in a more positive light. 

She didn't name any specific actresses. She's talking about how she can clearly see that somebody has had something done to their face and can't express the right emotions, and then goes on to say how she wants her kids to know when she's angry. 

Many of us have been judgemental of Gaga when she has been to Epione and we all miss the old Gaga because she seemed more emotive before the fillers. Pink doesn't want her kids to see a frozen face full of fillers.

Well you accuse me (or us) of being a sheep that will defend Gaga with all of her act and words. I mean, get a mirror.

And many of us being judgmental to Gaga while going to Epione? That's exactly my point, do not be judgmental. I don't know what's your defence on this because you just further prove my point. Don't judge others on their choice, say what u believe but just don't point finger on others, specifically or unspecifically, by name or just generally.

And I just view Pink's letter on an objective light, as a non fans nor a hater. 

Glamourpuss
14 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Well you accuse me (or us) of being a sheep that will defend Gaga with all of her act and words. I mean, get a mirror.

And many of us being judgmental to Gaga while going to Epione? That's exactly my point, do not be judgmental. I don't know what's your defence on this because you just further prove my point. Don't judge others on their choice, say what u believe but just don't point finger on others, specifically or unspecifically, by name or just generally.

And I just view Pink's letter on an objective light, as a non fans nor a hater. 

You are crazy and you are going around in circles. All you had to do was keep your opinion to yourself in the first place instead of saying unnecessary things. The way you view her letter is exactly the way I view it so why did you have to be negative in the first place? I'm not interested in arguing with you. Don't bother replying.

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

You are crazy and you are going around in circles. All you had to do was keep your opinion to yourself in the first place instead of saying unnecessary things. The way you view her letter is exactly the way I view it so why did you have to be negative in the first place? I'm not interested in arguing with you. Don't bother replying.

Well I'm interested in arguing with you since you call me crazy. I will bother replying since you are making nonsense and choose to call me crazy. I feel like you are describing about yourself and I think I make fair and clear point. My point is, I don't like the poor choice of her words, shaming others who does operation such as Epione. And I also oppose other "fan" that being judgmental towards Gaga, who somehow mock her for her Epione treatment.

You are making no sense. The way you view her letter is unproblematic because you don't feel that she is being judgmental. Of course that is different than how I see it. Maybe what Pink has to do is to keep her opinion to herself in the first place instead of saying unnecessary things, and just said it to the point. Just look at this thread replies, many mocked Kim K for her cosmetic treatment.

I mean, what is "crazy" about my opinion? Free speech anyone? You are just desperate. If you don't want to reply it's okay, but don't command me to stop replying especially after you call me crazy.

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Well I'm interested in arguing with you since you call me crazy. I will bother replying since you are making nonsense and choose to call me crazy. I feel like you are describing about yourself and I think I make fair and clear point. My point is, I don't like the poor choice of her words, shaming others who does operation such as Epione. And I also oppose other "fan" that being judgmental towards Gaga, who somehow mock her for her Epione treatment.

You are making no sense. The way you view her letter is unproblematic because you don't feel that she is being judgmental. Of course that is different than how I see it. Maybe what Pink has to do is to keep her opinion to herself in the first place instead of saying unnecessary things, and just said it to the point. Just look at this thread replies, many mocked Kim K for her cosmetic treatment.

I mean, what is "crazy" about my opinion? Free speech anyone? You are just desperate. If you don't want to reply it's okay, but don't command me to stop replying especially after you call me crazy.

I called you crazy because you contradicted yourself and can't stick to one side of the argument and I don't even want this argument. Have a good day. 

Archived