COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

queen :vegas:

This made me laugh. She wants her kids to know when she's pulling that angry mom face. 

3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This made me laugh. She wants her kids to know when she's pulling that angry mom face. 

Kim can't relate

Conservative Mom

riding your dyke bike at 80mph with a frozen face, how cool it would be?  think about it, think about the benefits, keep an open mind hunny

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Some people want their forehead to move and other people want their forehead to look the same way forever,  both are valid, stop dictating what people should want for their life :madge:

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Red said:

Some people want their forehead to move and other people want their forehead to look the same way forever,  both are valid, stop dictating what people should want for their life :madge:

She isn't. It's a letter to herself. She's letting everybody know that she's choosing to age naturally.

SevenWonder

I love Pink, but that's a bit weird. My guess is she's had a bit too much wine and just went went on a twitter tear. We've all been there. 

OT: She has the second best voice in pop after our queen, IMHO.

not Chromatica
40 minutes ago, Red said:

12 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

We love a botox shaming feminist!

She's literally talking about what she sees for herself. Damn, this complex where people try to dig up drama where there is none really needs a name of its own.

2 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

She's literally talking about what she sees for herself. Damn, this complex where people try to dig up drama where there is none really needs a name of its own.

And you think she posted that just for fun and not to criticize people? lol

Archived