Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This Billie Eilish's Song Got Me Feeling Some Type Of Way...

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Last night, I heard the radio driving home. And I heard this song playing.

It was beautiful yet sad, and I can understand to the words she said. I believe it is about suicidal thoughts?

Anyway, I had to pull over and had a good cry. The song just hits me, it have that magic in it that pulls me in.

Now, keep in mind, I am not a fan of Billie, but I do start to appreciate her music  for this song. I quickly purchase this song on iTunes, too.

Anyone also enjoying this song?  How does it hit for you?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yes and

The song is about a nightmare, where she was alone and no one helped her, but in real life she always has a brother who supports her. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

HoneyB

I love the song, I think it’s very beautiful and melancholic:heart:

BillieEilish_everythingiwanted_Artwork-1

Here’s an interesting fact on the artwork for the song and Billies inspiration for it: 

“The Golden Gate Bridge, which is depicted on the song’s cover art, is the second-most used suicide site in the world behind the Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge in China. People have been known to travel to San Francisco specifically to jump off the bridge, and since the bridge’s opening in 1937, there have been more than 1,700 confirmed suicides and 300 unconfirmed. Interestingly, a safety net under the bridge is to be completed by 2021. In a February 2019 interview with Annie Mac, Billie stated:

We started writing it because I literally had a dream that I killed myself and nobody cared and all of my best friends basically came out in public and said ‘oh, we never liked her’ […]”

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

wonderlanddynasty

my favorite Billie song:legend:

Spoiler

I'm usually not a fan of her music either, but I really loved this one - it's just beautiful and I hope she'll write some songs like this in the future:heart:

Helxig

That's how you know it's a masterfully made song. Because it makes you feel!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SevenWonder

I so love this song. The moody atmosphere. The ethereal nature of it. It's easily my favorite Billie song. 

TioBernie

This song is very personal to me. I also deal with suicidal thoughts and have for over twelve years. Right before the release of the song, I actually did have a dream where I went to a family’s party and everyone ignored me. I felt uncomfortable and ran to the bathroom. As I was walking in, I slipped and hit my head so hard I couldn’t get up. A faucet was leaking and the bathroom begin to be filled with water. I tried to get up and I also tried to call for help. But eventually, I lost my vision and everything was white. My eyes were closing and I felt peaceful for the first time.

It’s beautiful song.

Glamourpuss

This is another one of hers with a similar theme. 

This one makes me more emotional than the other. :bradley:

not Chromatica
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Last night, I heard the radio driving home. And I heard this song playing.

It was beautiful yet sad, and I can understand to the words she said. I believe it is about suicidal thoughts?

Anyway, I had to pull over and had a good cry. The song just hits me, it have that magic in it that pulls me in.

Now, keep in mind, I am not a fan of Billie, but I do start to appreciate her music  for this song. I quickly purchase this song on iTunes, too.

Anyone also enjoying this song?  How does it hit for you?

S A M E. Literally same. It made me wanna cry my eyes out the first 30 times I listened to it. I had a suicidal episode fairly recently and it resonated with me so much. I could really feel everything she's singing about. I think it's one of the rare occasions where the medium (a.k.a. the musical part) matches the message perfectly and the two get sort of intertwined, inseparable.

Archived