“Gaga never reached out to me” Perez on Gaga in ImACelebAus

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dukttape
6 minutes ago, Jenina said:

It's crazy to me that Gaga was friends with him for so long. He's such a negative person and so opposite of her that it's surprising to me.

Michelle Visage basically had the same experience with him so I wonder if there was some change in him or something. Or maybe he put on a good front at first and seemed like a cool person but then they started to realize he was a POS

LGMonster95

Thank God for that. There are some people in this industry that you should not be in contact with and he's one of them. I remember that he used to stalk her a lot, posting BS articles about her and he even gave her toxic messages on her phone (Gaga said this), he was obsessed with her in the worst way. Gaga was friends with a lot of people at the beginning of her career and some of them were toxic (u are introduced to a lot of people when you are in her position) but to be honest, she most likely didn't knew who to trust and we all know how Gaga's personality is.

Helxig

He should just keep her name out his mouth for once good god :saladga: 

Lmao @ the girl that immediately says "did you tell someone her secrets?"

Also yeah... the kinda stalking he did isn't 'reaching out'. She cut off someone toxic who was stalking her and treating her terribly online.

He's the kind of person that gives false apologies just to get back in peoples' circles so he can use them. He shows that when he says "I have reached out to her to apologise, even though I don't think I was in the wrong" yeah that aint an apology honey. And you did pleeenty of wrong. And if there were no hard feelings and he wanted to patch things up, then why would he say "she felt hurt, but I was hurt and betrayed and stabbed in the back".

Was trash, still is trash.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Chromaticunt

"Reached out?" 

After he ruined their friendship by probing her with uncomfortable, intimate questions about her personal life for a documentary she agreed to do out of kindness?

After he sent her a picture of her in a wheelchair with Madonna pointing a gun to her head the day after she broke her hip?

After he stalked her and tried to rent an apartment in her building to intimidate her?

And SHE'S the one who should've reached out? SHE'S one who changed because of fame?

I'm going to refrain from saying anything negative because I want to practice the kindness Gaga preaches, but I think all this speaks for itself.

Chromaticunt
46 minutes ago, Jenina said:

It's crazy to me that Gaga was friends with him for so long. He's such a negative person and so opposite of her that it's surprising to me.

I think Gaga has a history of being a poor judge of character, i.e. Luc Carl, Perez, Troy Carter, Terry Richardson, her former assistant, and of course R Kelly. I think she just likes to see the best in people and is a very forgiving person, way too forgiving. So in that sense I think it's clear why she was friends with Perez because he's a skilled manipulator. He was just waiting for the right moment to strike once he had gained her trust.

Archived