Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

RQ: "The Monster Ball Tour" Audio RIP from DVD (seperate files?)

steven1992

Featured Posts

Some people already have their TMB blu-rays/DVDs, could someone upload the audio please? HBO was a little shaky, thanks!

I'd like that too. The 2.0 or 5.1 DVD mix will probably sound better than the audio from the HD file. It happened with both Madonna's latest tours, we had these giant HD files yet the DVD sounded twice as good :). Something about a .ts file, it always sounds...fuzzy.

I'd like that too. The 2.0 or 5.1 DVD mix will probably sound better than the audio from the HD file. It happened with both Madonna's latest tours, we had these giant HD files yet the DVD sounded twice as good :). Something about a .ts file, it always sounds...fuzzy.

This!

bump! anyone? I'm dying to have "Dance in the dark" full and in DVD quality!

We'll never have it in full. The DVD is exactly like the HBO version... :noparty:

mjcooper831

We'll never have it in full. The DVD is exactly like the HBO version... :noparty:

wait, seriously?!!? what about all the other stuff they cut, like the other interludes?

wait, seriously?!!? what about all the other stuff they cut, like the other interludes?

No interludes... :(

But we get a 12-min backstage video.

MessyTop

OMG! WHAT! that make me sad :( usually the DVD are uncut a.k.a all the Madonna dvds! damn u HBO

Archived