💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 era to kick off in February

Stef

Featured Posts

As per PropaGaga, aka Mindtrappa at PopJustice: 

“I don’t know any specific dates, but I know things were supposed to start happening in February. Not sure where that stands, since the song is out there now, even though it’s potato quality. I could see them sticking with it unless the track surfaces in HQ.”

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Ally Campana said:

She should just release it this coming  Friday.

This. Why are they PCD the only ones releasing on that day? They’re gonna flop anyway. 

Ally Campana
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. Why are they PCD the only ones releasing on that day? They’re gonna flop anyway. 

Exactly. If they wait again, the hype is gonna die. They should make use of the hype right now. Not everyday a leak trends #10 on Twitter Worldwide.

Does it matter? Damage is done

5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Realistically about a third of the song has surfaced and it’s in total LQ, completely chopped up and is exclusive to Snapchat and twitter. Interscope, while slow, have removed pretty much everything that was uploaded yesterday including YouTube videos. The impact it made is little to none in terms of GP. They can stick to Feb unless HD snippets start surfacing like what happened with Applause 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

nenhures

It does indeed seem very plausible, esp. considering the circumstances. If anything is to come out of this album rollout tho is that insiders, no matter how reliable, really will just throw rumors at the wall to see what sticks.

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

would be a dream, but bad idea.

she needs to give a proper announcement and hype it before it hits streaming services. she would’ve obviously learnt NOT to announce a single a month before it’s release (Applause, PI) but she doesn’t wanna chuck a NRO and announce it a couple days before release as that literally gives no hype towards the release. 

i think the best idea would be to announce it perhaps a week/two weeks beforehand. and if the rumour is true of a Feb 7 release, we could get an announcement any day now...

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

As per PropaGaga, aka Mindtrappa at PopJustice: 

“I don’t know any specific dates, but I know things were supposed to start happening in February. Not sure where that stands, since the song is out there now, even though it’s potato quality. I could see them sticking with it unless the track surfaces in HQ.”

Damn... DAMN. 

NOOO. It CANNOT be true. How the **** do you have a lead single leak in 2020 😭😭 This **** so dark sided whew. 

I can’t process myself to believe this I-

StarstruckIllusion

How’s Super Saturday gonna work? Is she really not gonna perform it there 6 days before it’s out/6 whole days BEFORE it’s out??

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Realistically about a third of the song has surfaced and it’s in total LQ, completely chopped up and is exclusive to Snapchat and twitter. Interscope, while slow, have removed pretty much everything that was uploaded yesterday including YouTube videos. The impact it made is little to none in terms of GP. They can stick to Feb unless HD snippets start surfacing like what happened with Applause 

I get it but I just want it to come out ASAP. Plus the Grammys are next week. If Stupid Love or LG6 Lead is released on this Friday, she could secure a spot at the Grammys. Just my wishful thinking of course.

Does it matter? Damage is done

2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Damn... DAMN. 

NOOO. It CANNOT be true. How the **** do you have a lead single leak in 2020 😭😭 This **** so dark sided whew. 

I can’t process myself to believe this I-

He means that the leak may bring the date forward. But he’s just unsure. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

agreed. low quality snippets mean almost nothing to the GP, they only care about HQ or the full song. remember when lq snippets of Heal Me were leaking over a year before the ASIB soundtrack/movie came out? only we knew about it and the GP honestly didn’t care lol

xoxo Craig
Just now, Ally Campana said:

I get it but I just want it to come out ASAP. Plus the Grammys are next week. If Stupid Love or LG6 Lead is released on this Friday, she could secure a spot at the Grammys. Just my wishful thinking of course.

I doubt she'll even attend the grammys this year.  It would make sense to release it this Friday, cause she can perform it at the lre Superbowl gig

End Racism Now

Archived