153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still think it's from LG6?

• Yes obviously I cannot lose hope!
    • Nah it's old
    • I'm applying my clown makeup now like the fool I am

Featured Posts

Helxig
6 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

It's not an old song. You can literally hear Bloodpop's screams throughout the song(and supposed early demo). It's on LG6, deal with eet:ohwell:

I need to hear the longer leak! I've only heard the 42 second one twice!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
1 minute ago, homomo said:

Two things. 

first of all, it still has that 80s synth arpeggio that Bloodpop uses in a lot of his songs.

Secondly, why was she listening to it at Halloween while carving that pumpkin?

First of all, BTW had a very 80's synth sound.

Secondly, you are RIGHT! I forgot about that!

Alegagaloo
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

Two things. 

first of all, it still has that 80s synth arpeggio that Bloodpop uses in a lot of his songs.

Secondly, why was she listening to it at Halloween while carving that pumpkin?

Maybe it was all staged to create hype. I remember Eli comment under the photo was like: zooming to see what she’s listening to

voidfigure
Just now, Bradley said:

@Helxig What is the original source on Stupid Love being a Born This Way demo? Like how did the fans find out?

They assumed it because "hEr vOice soUnds OLD!!!1"

blackpink

The chorus sounds the same on both snippets, I don’t think it’s a BTW snippet but most likely it’s post Joanne, so 2017-2019

Helxig
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

@Helxig What is the original source on Stupid Love being a Born This Way demo? Like how did the fans find out?

Idk exactly but skimming through the threads that I linked I saw people saying the original leaker said it was from BTW era, which is just heresay tbh. And also people thought that snippet sounded very BTW era. But I do think the other vocals in the more recent snippet sounds more like her recent vocals so idk :shrug: 

illySpencer
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

So you're saying Gaga reworked on this song and made it into an LG6 song? :enigma:

She never done that before, so it's n,ot the lead ? 

migamiga

I think with all the recent rumors, video shoot, and the fact that gaga was listening to it during Halloween made everyone want to believe it’s an lg6 song/lead

Bradley
3 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

They assumed it because "hEr vOice soUnds OLD!!!1"

That's the only source? :air:

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Idk exactly but skimming through the threads that I linked I saw people saying the original leaker said it was from BTW era, which is just heresay tbh. And also people thought that snippet sounded very BTW era. But I do think the other vocals in the more recent snippet sounds more like her recent vocals so idk :shrug: 

I do agree but it doesn't make sense that Interscope is hiring staff to do an all-nighter and pull down all links if it's a demo from like 8 years ago.

Partynauseous leaked, Red Flames leaked, I Wanna Be With You leaked, they weren't this anxious.

Besides, Gaga teased the song in the pumpkin post.

It could very well be the LG6 lead, or at least a song from it.

fivefoottwo

the defining receipt is a song called stupid love playing on her ipod during halloween. that with “stupid love” in the lyrics of the leak made everyone think it’s LG6 related 

Gaganow and other reliable sources confirmed the song was old , but it’s been actually reworked . Infact the part that leaked months ago is different from the leak we have now. That leak was the older song not reworked , so they didn’t delete it from YouTube/twitter etc . The new one has been taken down everywhere because it’s actually the new version/reworked . So let’s hope she releases it soon . And btw the ATRL insider confirmed the song he heard is stupid love so probably it’s the lead . 

Glamourpuss

What about the pumpkins though? 

Also, maybe she is trolling with this song and it's a continuation of her trolling tweets. 

HauntingHollow

Her vocals on the new snippet are definitely not from BTS era, they sound ASIB like, but i too think it is not a LG6 lead, maybe one of her random songs she made, or an album track.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived