• Have
    • Haven't

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Wanna see how many have and have not.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS HERE! Thanks. :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

migamiga

Not in full but i feel like I’ve heard half of the song now and a quarter of it sounded like a mastered finished version

Just now, geishababe said:

Not in full but i feel like I’ve heard half of the song now and a quarter of it sounded like a mastered finished version

That is a MEGA oof!! :ladyhaha:

Admin is gonna print off two copies of a list of the usernames that voted 'Have' and is gonna give one copy to the police and throw the other on stage at Enigma for Gaga to read out loud and name and shame us :bradley:

(yes I've heard about 45 seconds total of it)

⚡🐲

nenhures
Just now, PEZ said:

Admin is gonna print off two copies of a list of the usernames that voted 'Have' and is gonna give one copy to the police and throw the other on stage at Enigma for Gaga to read out loud and name and shame us :bradley:

Poor Gaga having to read some of our usernames on stage :bradley:

"PEZ, ProjectJoanne, uh... Um... C*ckDestroyer69"

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Ugh yas bitch, shame and punish me in front of everyone :lolly:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Poor Gaga having to read some of our usernames on stage :bradley:

"PEZ, ProjectJoanne, uh... Um... C*ckDestroyer69"

She thought she knew how gay we all are :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

migamiga
8 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

That is a MEGA oof!! :ladyhaha:

I don’t even know what that means but there was a 20sec something clip that sounded pretty hq and i was shook when i heard it cause everything else was pretty lq. There’s no reason for me to lie. I gain nothing from it. Just stating what i heard

TheSlash

Other than this snippet from months ago I didn't listen to it :lolly: . Bc my clown a$$ thinks it's real and I should enjoy it on release :enigma: .

Spoiler

And I actually listened to that snippet months ago, so I don't even remember it

told you so i give up GIF

Ew, David!

Just now, geishababe said:

I don’t even know what that means but there was a 20sec something clip that sounded pretty hq and i was shook when i heard it cause everything else was pretty lq. There’s no reason for me to lie. I gain nothing from it. Just stating what i heard

I wasn't talking about you lying, I have all the snippets too :laughga:

"Oof" is a mediocre meme expression that came from the famous came "Roblox" for whenever the character "dies" which is used in situations for example like when you are playing a game that you know you're gonna win on, but then you ultimately fail and die, you say "Oof." :laughga:

I was talking about when you said you heard half of the song and only 25% of it sounded mastered, that to me was funny cause like out of that half of it, only a little but of the song sounded good :laughga:

Didn't intend on any accusations or hate :happy: :heart:

Did one of you like the snippet? I hate it like I never thought I could hate a Gaga song :bradley:

I’m aware that it’s only 45 seconds of a probably 3 min + song but still. It sounds so old and boring 

migamiga
16 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I wasn't talking about you lying, I have all the snippets too :laughga:

"Oof" is a mediocre meme expression that came from the famous came "Roblox" for whenever the character "dies" which is used in situations for example like when you are playing a game that you know you're gonna win on, but then you ultimately fail and die, you say "Oof." :laughga:

I was talking about when you said you heard half of the song and only 25% of it sounded mastered, that to me was funny cause like out of that half of it, only a little but of the song sounded good :laughga:

Didn't intend on any accusations or hate :happy: :heart:

No worries, thanks for clearing that up! :hug:

Archived