Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Assassination of Gianni Versace [Netflix] *Spoilers*

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I just finished watching this series on Netflix.  It was so good.  I admittingly didn't know much about Versace or his murder. I thought that Darren Criss did a fabulous job.  I really enjoyed how they lined things up chronologically and then went back to give a back story.  

I know the series wasn't very well received by the Versace family.  I started googling about it after watching. I am also curious as to why there is so much animosity between Versace's boyfriend and his family.  I don't really understand what happened with what he was left with in the will and then what he ended up with.  

I also wonder if Donatella is like what she was portrayed in the series. 

she/her/hers

nenhures

Tell me why my brain replaced Gianni Versace with Gucci and I ran here thinking it was some scoop on the film Gaga is rumored to be in :sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon: This Stupid Love.mp3 mess got me acting like a Stupid Hoe.mp3

blankpaper

I watched like half of the series and gave up because I couldn’t follow it or get into it. I even looked up ratings and reviews to see if that was common, but apparently it’s just me :selena: 

I’m also ashamed of how long it took me to realize Donatella was played by Penelope Cruz and not Beth Behrs haha

reality’s tight if the music is right

Delusional
5 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I watched like half of the series and gave up because I couldn’t follow it or get into it. I even looked up ratings and reviews to see if that was common, but apparently it’s just me :selena: 

I’m also ashamed of how long it took me to realize Donatella was played by Penelope Cruz and not Beth Behrs haha

I couldn’t get into it either, such a mess sheesh:messga:  

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

bloody g

I loved it too!! Everything about it was great and it got me hooked from the beginning. I highly recommend this show.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I absolutely loved the series :enigma: it remains one of my most favorite shows (every time my best friend wants to watch a show together i immediately suggest this one, but she always wanted to watch the bachelor so) and it made Darren Criss a fav actor of mine.

The show feels like they hit all the right notes. And I couldn’t stop watching until it was finished.

SharkmanthaC
18 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Tell me why my brain replaced Gianni Versace with Gucci and I ran here thinking it was some scoop on the film Gaga is rumored to be in :sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon: This Stupid Love.mp3 mess got me acting like a Stupid Hoe.mp3

11 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Want to talk about ashamed...I never knew Donatella was his sister.  I thought for a brief period she was his wife. :icega:

she/her/hers

SHALLOW

It came out two years ago, it’s not really a spoiler :selena:

anyway, i didn’t like that they showed so much of the killer’s life,i honestly wanted to see more Donatella :oops:

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

It came out two years ago, it’s not really a spoiler :selena:

anyway, i didn’t like that they showed so much of the killer’s life,i honestly wanted to see more Donatella :oops:

Just in case someone hadn't seen it like me.

Maybe they'll make a documentary about her. I'd love that.

she/her/hers

I also really liked it, did you see the first season? The one about OJ Simpson? It was even better in my opinion.

Don't visit my profile

Glittertinks

I loved the show, the acting was amazing and it really did a great job at giving insight into the mind of that murderer without glorifying it. It gets with each episode more and more intense. 

Glamourpuss

I never finished it but I should because I enjoyed it at the time. 

I haven't seen the OJ Simpson one but I really want to. I know that David Schwimmer plays Robert Kardashian. I'm interested to see how he plays the role because I've only seen him act in Friends. 

SharkmanthaC
14 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I also really liked it, did you see the first season? The one about OJ Simpson? It was even better in my opinion.

Is that The People vs. OJ Simpson on Netflix? Or where do I find it if that isn't it.

I'd like to see the third season about Bill Clinton.  Was that ever made?

she/her/hers

IllusionLover

Spoilers of a show that ended on May 2018 :selena:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Glamourpuss
Just now, IllusionLover said:

Spoilers of a show that ended on May 2018 :selena:

It's polite. Not everybody watches things when they first come out. 

Archived