đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think of Stupid Love Situation?

LadyLuca

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca
Just now, Borislshere said:

I'm praying it's a track made by gaga and bloodpop just to troll us cause... yikes. 

I also thought about this. A song to distract us to wither troll or to hit us with another suprise

IllusionLover

I think it's kind of a mess, since they denied some things to admin, and all of this is happening

1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

1. What do you think is goin on right now? how did it even leak? Do you think Gaga herself leaked parts of the song? like she did with aura? Did she wanted Stupid love to be the lead and the record label chose another single? does that happen right now?

I don't know but I don't think it's the same situation since she has a different team now, but if the lead is something else I know a lot of monsters will have meltdowns and say: "I think that the SL leak is better than this" So we just have to wait and see if every piece falls right in place or if this is the worst practical joke ever made in GGD history.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

TheAlexer

Can someone tell me specifically what they dislike about the song?

I personally think it's a total bop. Gaga sounds confident and fresh. She's not using her deep Joanne voice and the drop is REALLY fun and quirky. The melodie is instantly recognisable without being to basic and it's just really great dance pop again after years and years.

SHALLOW

Really trying to like it but idk, i just need a lot more time with it and definitely more of the song. I hope these snippets are only some parts that i don't like or maybe the song is gonna sound better once i hear it all together:huntyga:

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, TheAlexer said:

I personally think it's a total bop. Gaga sounds confident and fresh. She's not using her deep Joanne voice and the drop is REALLY fun and quirky. The melodie is instantly recognisable without being to basic and it's just really great dance pop again after years and years.

I honestly don't like the OH oh oh oh, it sounds cringey for some reason, and the title too. :oops:

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Gagarka said:

I was just thinking about it.
The song was leaked by a Russian Gaga fan who has many connections.This was a gift for members of one of Gaga's Russian fan groups.

God, I'm the first person to write about this leak here. 
But I do not understand why he published it, if in the end it is a lead single to LG6..

At the time, he wrote that the song was recorded in 2011-2013. Understand nothing.

Russian Gaga fan.... perhaps hacked ? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Dr Fudge

I just don’t think it’s fair to say whether you like or dislike the song before it comes out in full. I wanna see the final product as how gaga wants us to see it. As for the situation- something feels strange just for the fact that gaga and her team haven’t addressed it. But then again we did get bad romance before the studio version and she said nothing. Just thought perhaps she might pull an applause and push for a pop emergency. That would still hold some of the surprise element to it. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

sarahb

Wow I am so out of the loop.

The song title is real? A real snippet leaked?

I just saw the thread titles and assumed it was another made up song title from some troll 'insider' twitter account with a fake snippet as usual :laughga:

edit: oh damn that's either her voice or a really good impersonator :wtfga:

SHALLOW

Ok so, i think i’m gonna be ok with it but i honestly wish it’s just an album track. It reminds me a lot of BTW and BTW is the song that made me unstan :huntyga: ofc ARTPOP brought me back

I don't think anyone should be making any sort of opinion of whether the song is bad until they've heard the actual official version of the song. 

The snippets sound like someone played the song from their phone, tossed it in the dryer, and someone else recorded it with their Motorola Razor. 

If this is indeed the lead single, and Gaga herself wasn't behind the leak, I feel bad for her. Although I do have to question how it is that other major artists never have to deal with leaks. Joanne wasn't her fault, but she does tend to have a lot of leaks. 

Part of me doesn't think this is the lead though. 

But honestly? I think people asking for the leak here or in PMs should get slapped with warning points or bans. Honestly. 

43 minutes ago, TheAlexer said:

I can definitely say that I enjoy this more than the Perfect Illusion release. But, with that being said, I can't judge the quality of the song in any way based on the low quality snippets. 

Her voice is so loud over the background music you can barely hear it. My bf, who is a casual fan of hers but loved her music during the first albums, was disappointed because he thought it was going to be far more electronic and dancey than the leak is. 

But I'll reserve judgement until I've heard an actual song. 

Glamourpuss
Just now, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I don't think Gaga would ever use the word "stupid" in a song. 

But she did though. It's clearly her voice in the snippets and it was carved into one of her pumpkins. 

Archived