Seriously MIAM over Memoirs? :oprah:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Memoirs is way better than MIAM

MIAM is one of her worst albums we been knew...Now we're getting to the good ones :party:

Davian
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

MIAM is one of her worst albums we been knew...Now we're getting to the good ones :party:

It’s one of my faves from her:selena:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Mirages
Just now, Davian said:

It’s one of my faves from her:selena:

I love it too...But era wise it was a major mess and quality wise when you compare it to Butterfly or Daydream :selena:

Davian
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I love it too...But era wise it was a major mess and quality wise when you compare it to Butterfly or Daydream :selena:

Oh yeah the era was a mess:huntyga: But the albums production still feels fresh everytime I listen to it. And it has disco and gospel influences on multiple songs and I love those two very much:firega: It’s less cohesive as an album, but it has some of my favorite Mariah songs. It’s probably Top 3 (or 5) and Butterfly and Daydream are my Top 2!:diane:

Mirages
Just now, Davian said:

Oh yeah the era was a mess:huntyga: But the albums production still feels fresh everytime I listen to it. And it has disco and gospel influences on multiple songs and I love those two very much:firega: It’s less cohesive as an album, but it has some of my favorite Mariah songs. It’s probably Top 3 (or 5) and Butterfly and Daydream are my Top 2!:diane:

Yeah sure but like even when you compare it to Caution.... That was a good legacy album right there, experimenting with new stuff, fresh production, aaaah if only people didn't pay it dust.:triggered:

Davian
4 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Why am I not surprised?

tumblr_mi8zt7ZcJ41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Ma’am...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29522579b75ab9af17dd

You’ve been way too generous with your lower scores in every Mariah megarate so far, so you are not one to judge me:whitney: It wouldn’t surprise me if you’d say masterpieces like Butterfly and Daydream are boring and miss ‘bops’:selena:

Mirages
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Ma’am...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29522579b75ab9af17dd

You’ve been way too generous with your lower scores in every Mariah megarate so far, so you are not one to judge me:whitney: It wouldn’t surprise me if you’d say masterpieces like Butterfly and Daydream are boring and miss ‘bops’:selena:

I'm lowkey counting on that :saladga: I think this will be the best rated album by @DiamondKing or maybe the black stain on her legacy called Music Box :huntyga:

Davian
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

Yeah sure but like even when you compare it to Caution.... That was a good legacy album right there, experimenting with new stuff, fresh production, aaaah if only people didn't pay it dust.:triggered:

Oh yes Caution is a career standout too!! I prefer Caution as an album over MIAM actually. Like, I’d rather listen to Caution from start to finish. Same with Charmbracelet and Memoirs. That being said, I’d put more MIAM tracks in a ‘Top (fill in) Mariah Songs’ list. But she has way too much albums for me to make rank them:air: I’ve named too many faves already nnn

Mirages
Just now, Davian said:

Oh yes Caution is a career standout too!! I prefer Caution as an album over MIAM actually. Like, I’d rather listen to Caution from start to finish. Same with Charmbracelet and Memoirs. That being said, I’d put more MIAM tracks in a ‘Top (fill in) Mariah Songs’ list. But she has way too much albums for me to make rank them:air: I’ve named too many faves already nnn

I honestly can say I love every single album of hers so I can understand what you mean :selena: Just because the quality isn't as high doesn't mean I don't enjoy it as much.

3 hours ago, Mirages said:

Seriously MIAM over Memoirs? :oprah:

3 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

Memoirs is way better than MIAM

I can't change my preference. :poot:

KatieJudasGaga4

@Mirages Submitted :vegas:

Honestly, re-listening to a few songs on this album, this may be my least favorite album by Mariah. When I re-listened to MIAM, I did enjoy it a lot more than I did the first 2 times I listen to the album as a whole, but this is my 3rd time listening to E=MC^2 and I can say, I enjoyed MIAM a lot more.

N E ways, hoping Touch My Body, Migrate, I Wish You Well and For The Record are in the top 4 :firega:

Archived