Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TFM trilogy theory

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

i've been having this gaga thoughts™ and i thought i might as well share them here.

so, for me TFM videos are actually a trilogy. and it had a lot to do with Gaga's line in Bad Romance "I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick, want you in my rear window "

we all know Gaga loves Hitchcock and trilogies. So, this means we had Telephone's continuation all this time and it was...Alejandro?

let me elaborate on that. if we look back on the 3 videos from that era, they actually tell one story.

first we have Gaga, being sold to the Russian mafia in BR and her killing one of the men.

Spoiler

psycho039s-shower-scene-how-hitchcock-up 5299fa39f7395d326c4597892b384e6e.jpg (the story's happening in a bath house = Psycho's iconic shower scene.)

So she ends up killing the guy at the end of the video and she ends up where? in the jail from Telephone.

Spoiler

i don't have any connections between telephone and vertigo:triggered: someone help me out.. it has many references to Thelma & Louise, but i can't figure how it ties to Vertigo.

the two of them kill everyone at the dinner and run off. and how does Alejandro start?

Spoiler

EdibleExhaustedGrayling-size_restricted.

i always thought that it was the guy who looks like Tom Cruise in the coffin, but what if it was Beyonce all along? Then we have this

Spoiler

Alejandro+2.png Gaga sitting and looking out of a window, having glasses that look like binoculars, which to me is a clear reference to Rear Window rearwindow.jpg

so, the story ends with her creating her army and the end of the video 

ClutteredBronzeCrocodile-size_restricted

it's supposed to symbolize burning film reel or something, right? like her destroying all of the evidence of her creating her army?

it's a pretty simple theory and i'm sure i'm not the first one to catch this...and i know she said that the telephone continuation was supposed to be on ARTPOP, etc. but given that we'll never see it, i'm okay with believing that The Fame Monster era videos were one cinematic trilogy and leave it at that. 

Anveeroy

The last iconic era 

Spoiler

What? 

Spoiler

What, again?

Spoiler

Jk :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

The last iconic era 

Hide contents

What? 

Hide contents

What, again?

Hide contents

Jk :ally:

the dramatics and cinematography of it all are giving me life. we're never having this moment in pop music EVER again. 

LOVE this theory. The BR>Telephone could well be possible for sure. I've always wondered about the Alejandro video as it's one of my favourite videos EVER but I don't quite understand what's going on in it :ladyhaha:

Sneaky Oliver

Hmmm it could have been a good concept back then but Telephone was really meant to be Paparazzi sequel 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

highlikegaga
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hmmm it could have been a good concept back then but Telephone was really meant to be Paparazzi sequel 

yea, i know. it's clear. 

imnotyourbabe10

As an Alejandro stan, I am shook (or as someone recently told me, the "new" shook is "quaked" -- so I am also "quaked") :enigma:

highlikegaga
24 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

What does Hitchcock have to do with trilogies?

see, i didn’t state that he has anything to do with trilogies. however, i took inspiration from her song lyrics and her saying she loves trilogies (doesn't she?) 

i simply tried to tie the 3 mv to the 3 movies she name - drops and connect them. nothing beyond that. 

Madame Goo Goo

Alejandro is literally the only Lady Gaga music video I've never seen and I have no idea why I just won't watch it

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Borisapillar
12 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

see, i didn’t state that he has anything to do with trilogies. however, i took inspiration from her song lyrics and her saying she loves trilogies (doesn't she?) 

i simply tried to tie the 3 mv to the 3 movies she name - drops and connect them. nothing beyond that. 

What has she said that makes you think she likes trilogies? :oprah:

Archived