Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The video shoot is happening

Rifek

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

The unofficial spoilers show that we are on a school/college setting and we have a coach and a football team so what you see there is the band.

This. And the Judas tease? Trolling. Done right because apparently it works here 

geusst1235
10 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

"This week the production of Lucifer is shooting script 5x11 - Bloody Celestial Karaoke Jam which is a musical episode and is using the dancers you have all spotted. Also some of them were used for the musical number at the beginning of 4x10. This year Lucifer has a budget of almost 120 million (!!!) dollars and they  have gone over the top on hiring the best so that's what they did.

Now why do the dancers have poms? Well the episode is actually revolving as far as we know from the official spoilers on a case of a helicopter mother played by Debbie Gibson. The unofficial spoilers show that we are on a school/college setting and we have a coach and a football team so what you see there is the band."

Maybe this user (@Sanoiro) is right.

Yep they are,

This is really wholesome though lol. 

Luna Lovegood

Lock this **** thread 

luna’s advocate

5 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Yep they are,

So the whole rumor comes from that they cover Shallow in Lucifer and some of Gaga's dancers hired for the production. That is great. :flop:

DonnieDarko

@Rifek are you even ok as of now? I've seen you acting rather weird for the past couple of days. It's time to log out for a bit, dear sis. Love ya, but this aint it.

Helxig

Okay at this point it's down to only two options:

1. They've been told they're allowed to tease the project to create hype (doubtful)

2. They're purposefully f.ucking with us

If is the latter I will be pissed tbh  :green:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

geusst1235
28 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

So the whole rumor comes from that they cover Shallow in Lucifer and some of Gaga's dancers hired for the production. That is great. :flop:

I just realized I could've stopped this rumor days ago since I follow Tom and they were posting set pictures, however I didn't check any of his stories/posts until now.....woops lol.

spicemuncher

Plot twist: imagine there is a music video being filmed and this WB lot talk coincidentally happened at the same time, and it’s a whole other location.

The only fact we know is that dancers were being auditioned for Gaga a week or so ago, everything else is a theory.

BornAsUnic0rn
11 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Plot twist: imagine there is a music video being filmed and this WB lot talk coincidentally happened at the same time, and it’s a whole other location.

The only fact we know is that dancers were being auditioned for Gaga a week or so ago, everything else is a theory.

There is a music video filmed simultaneously in LA. 

By the Pussycat Dolls

20 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I'm not sure now. They may not have been told what is the job, and since Richy is Gaga's choreographer too, this rumor may have spread among the dancers auditioned.

2 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Its all fun and games now. But This will be Gaga Daily in less than 30 days (after the dissapointments)

Reveal hidden contents

have a good night and sleep well

You better change your "Knows first LG6 single comes late 2019 or in 2020", you're giving #2018radiosisours teas

LadyLuca
54 minutes ago, COOOK said:

You better change your "Knows first LG6 single comes late 2019 or in 2020", you're giving #2018radiosisours teas

true… I think Ive had that since Joanne released.. I will update it

Archived