💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Who is the most robbed queen in Drag Race?

Quartz

Featured Posts

Quartz

Manila Luzon, hands down, is the one queen who should have won a season (or two) but didn't because of sucky game mechanics :saladga:

She's got the beauty,

manila luzon hot couture GIF

the personality,

rupauls drag race GIF

the fashion,

rupauls drag race hot couture GIF

and just the overall star power!

season 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Who do you think is the most robbed queen in Drag Race herstory?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

Manila, Shangela, Yara and Alexis.

When it came to Season 3, Yara was robbed due to the many challenge wins she should have won, including the cake dress. When it came to All Stars, we have seen Manila get robbed because of Naomi, Shangela getting robbed due to the jury (except Thorgy), and Alexis getting eliminated even though they did better than Rujubee.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Since there will be a ton of Manila, Katya, Shangela etc. let me give two unpopular Opinions, but hear me out:

Jaymes Mansfield and I mean it. Imagine being known for sewing and giving sewing tutorials (which is usually the first challenge and then after the Gaga Episode), being thrown into a cheerleading competition (note: which you dont have to do when you’re a drag queen) and your campy attempts get totally mis-edited. In My Opinion, yes she was not ready and she wasn’t polished etc. but she was robbed of actually showing her talents. She was robbed of ‘the usual’ set up of a season. Who knows, maybe if she survived or placed high in a sewing challenge, her confidence would’ve grown? Her Rebel Wilson Snatch Game would’ve also placed her Safe or High lol

Next Up is Miss Kasha Davis. Funny Queen, who fumbled a little here and there during a hosting Challenge but imo, wasn’t the weakest. It’s sad that Season 7 was set up for people like Pearl, Miss Fame etc. to pull through a few Episodes. Kasha was actually enjoyable and was robbed of doing a snatch game.

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

Customzanotti
Just now, Noah said:

Next Up is Miss Kasha Davis. Funny Queen, who fumbled a little here and there during a hosting Challenge but imo, wasn’t the weakest. It’s sad that Season 7 was set up for people like Pearl, Miss Fame etc. to pull through a few Episodes. Kasha was actually enjoyable and was robbed of doing a snatch game.

Literally only eliminated cause she said "welcyum"

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Manila was only robbed on AS4. Season 3 was only an excuse to give Raja the crown and title.

Shangela was the biggest rob too

25 minutes ago, Noah said:

Jaymes Mansfield and I mean it. Imagine being known for sewing and giving sewing tutorials (which is usually the first challenge and then after the Gaga Episode), being thrown into a cheerleading competition (note: which you dont have to do when you’re a drag queen) and your campy attempts get totally mis-edited. In My Opinion, yes she was not ready and she wasn’t polished etc. but she was robbed of actually showing her talents. She was robbed of ‘the usual’ set up of a season. Who knows, maybe if she survived or placed high in a sewing challenge, her confidence would’ve grown? Her Rebel Wilson Snatch Game would’ve also placed her Safe or High lol

Same, girl. She constantly proves she’s multi talented, and I was glad she was on AJ and the Queen. Hopefully that means that Ru and World of Wonder have their eyes on her for a future All Stars season (and hopefully she’ll be in it with Nina Bonina Brown, that would be a very strong alliance)

Luna Lovegood

Shangela & Manila. If Rupaul ever plans on giving an honorary crown, it should be them.

luna’s advocate

not Chromatica

Shange, hands down. Not that Trixie didn't deserve to win, I love her to death, but the way those other b!tches did her dirty... It has me fuming every time.

Also, Alaska is talented and iconic and based on that I would have loved for her to win. But her throwing the most immature tantrum and saving Roxxxy's aß for the 430958430958th time really left a bitter taste in my mouth. Katya is just so wholesome and is someone whose work I still follow to this day, which I can't say about many of the other queens. Alaska, on the other hand, is kinda... irrelevant and passĂ©, idk.

Archived