Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

George Lucas meets Baby Yoda

Spock

Featured Posts

Reginald

I miss George Lucas, ngl. I wish he was more involved with the new Disney projects

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I miss George Lucas, ngl. I wish he was more involved with the new Disney projects

omg 

65e.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

Zander

I’m not really in the know, but do people not like George Lucas because of prequel films (episode 1,2,3)?

14 minutes ago, Zander said:

I’m not really in the know, but do people not like George Lucas because of prequel films (episode 1,2,3)?

it began when he started changing special effects and key scenes in the original trilogy for the Special Editions in the 90s, saying those were the definitive and official versions of the films, when they weren't to fans that grew up with the originals. Then practically nobody was happy with what he did with the prequels, mainly Jar Jar, de-mystifying the Force by explaining it midicholorains and the kiddie nature of Phantom Menace

and in between he made a number of disparaging comments dismissing the fan base, and put stuff in the prequels on purpose to troll fans so yeah :vegas:

who will love me when the night is over

HermioneT

I bet Gaga was watching the Mandalorian and was like "OMG,  this yoda  baby is soo cutieee, I need to have a baby right now" and some assistants assistant sold this right away as "legit source" knowledge to some hellhole of tabloid/online  journalism. And this is how we got these "Lady Gaga Baby News".:trollga:

Baby Yoda GIF by Vulture.com

She / hers

Wolf Boy
5 hours ago, Reginald said:

So we can have another prequel mess?

Reginald
19 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

So we can have another prequel mess?

Not necessarily- the best Star Wars films are primarily ones that had Lucas working with a team of talented filmmakers supporting him, he just shouldn't be in the director's seat :ladyhaha: 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived